2M Burger King games sold

Pffft... A console shouldn't be called "next gen" until you can download a Burger King software, and a XL Double Whopper Meal comes out of the thing. With drink. And a choice of sauces of course. There must be lots of options in the software.

Double Whopper with bacon & cheese. Xtra large fries and a coke plz. Mmmmm. (yikes)

This really shows just how powerful it can be for a development company to leverage licenses and the biggest suprise to me is that it show's us that those licenses don't have to come from other form's of media only (movies, books etc..)

Get ready for..:

the adventures of Levis man!
Dunlop Sports!
Jacob's cracker jacker!
The adventures of Gucci - Fashion Saga

It could happen!

:LOL:

I think you're forgetting the likes of Pepsi Man (cool game btw), Chester Cheetah's game and some others I can't remember right now. This is not exactly a new idea.

That explains why it's not happening here. There's been a couple of King adverts, with a creepy looking Burger King looking a bit of a prat. He hasn't made an pop culture headway from what I can tell. Now instead they have an Aberdeen Angus burger advert, which is far more likely to get me into a BK!

as a side note it dawned on me today as well that this game must be the most heavily TV advertised video game in the states ATM.

no mention of burgers of fries either, just the King doing his thing and then a BK logo and then the game boxes, price $3.99 and Xbox 360 logo "Jump in" screen.

there are several of them; I must see one every day.

Back