AMD GPU14 Tech Day Event - Sept 25'th

Don't tell me that AMD hired Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke to front their presentation?

Yes, they will be used to demonstrate improved tile rendering and the new architectures ability to intelligently block out unnecessary assets.

Anyone getting sound on the new stream? Mine's dead silent, although the feed is live...

So much fail here.

Ok literally 5 secs after I posted this, the bad pop music came back. Lol.

Still so much fail, though...

Aahhahahaha... Offline. Fail.

How hard can it be to get live video for a nerd conference in 2013? I thought we were living in the information age.

AMD: Everyone please calm down your lagging the streamstop spamming or no stream! IM A MOD STOP OR BE KICKED!Everyone please calm down your lagging the streamstop spamming or no stream! IM A MOD

:LOL:

Wouldn't surprise me some loser reported the stream to youtube due to the music.
The backseat driving and peanut gallery comments here are mildly amusing though, keep it up guys :)

Come on AMD, at least start the event.

I'd rather watch the live blog from anandtech than spend all this time looking at an "offline" screen, with random pieces of pop music once in a while.

Anandtech:

"03:43PM EDT - AMD says they'll start at 4pm ET sharp. Since this is a product announcement and the markets are open, they have to issue a press release and give investors time to see it (legal requirements)"

Well it seems to be back again (for now - touch wood) who dares to bet it will stay up for the entire conference...?

Edit:
If only I'd known I could have been playing Skyrim for another hour. :LOL:

It's a little jerky for me, but working. That is, I get to stare at a bunch of tech journalists sitting around tables but apparently not eating or drinking anything, which is a bit strange.

Fuck i'm going to feel like shit getting up with only 4hrs sleep :(

Also i noticed no other stream on livestream comes close in viewers to AMDs stream.

Back