Develop Conference - Free AMD Tech Day - Brighton, UK - 27th July 2007

Rys

Graphics @ AMD
Veteran
Supporter
Hi folks,

Kevin Strange at AMD got in touch yesterday to ask that I let you guys know about AMD's free developer tech day on the 27th July later this month, in Brighton, UK, as part of the Develop Conference and Expo.

Here's the snippet:

"The AMD Technical Day is for professional developers, in association with Microsoft and brings together some of the world's finest technical presenters to create a day which digs deep into the architecture of the PC running Windows XP or Windows Vista. Special focus is given to the best strategies for graphics implementation in games for both current and future generations of hardware.

AMD Graphics Products Group will concentrate on graphics programming, Microsoft on the new structure and capabilities of DirectX 10 and AMD CPU Products Group will cover multi-core development and threading. Both companies will have something new to say about their development and analysis tools.
"

As well as the tech day there's a bar event afterwards where folks to can hook up to talk tech, game development, industry and what have you.

I'll be there if you want to say hello, and last year's day was good stuff so I personally recommend it if you're not registered already. You'll need to register for it (AMD approve them) here: Registration

Look forward to seeing any fellow B3Ders that make it down to the event, let me know in this thread if you're going!

Back