Gamersyde & B3D XBL Party

I'm actually enjoying SWAT game mode.... anybody else play it? :smile:

My friends and I actually 'invented' a swat mode in Halo 2 before it was a playlist. We'd do it on a LAN, 8 on 8, and it was awesome. So when Bungie added SWAT to matchmaking we all pwned :devilish:

Now it seems everybody and their mother is completely awesome at SWAT. And we're the ones getting pwned :cry:

i need to get halo3

Everyone is doing it! You know you want to! No really, everyone is. The game like any is not perfect but haters aside the depth of the gun play and the quality of the options is good. And it doesn't hurt that match making works and the community is huge.

This is BYOF night.

Bring Your Own Friend. Lets get 14-16 players at once so we can do a huge custom game match :D

You [strike]Western[/strike] Pacific (whoops) Standard Time guys are killin me :devilish:

I have lots of friends that play Halo, but I know for sure none of them will be on tonight. :|

Last edited by a moderator:
Some great games, all. :) My entire friends list is all about friends of friends now. lol

I'll get that legendary pack sometime..........someday....... I need to work out the points thing.

You can buy them on the Zune marketplace in smaller increments than you can on XBL.

Some great games, all. :) My entire friends list is all about friends of friends now. lol

yep. way cool

the new Party system is sweet too... having a big group together like that to chat while even not in the same games sometimes makes it very cool and gives a sense of having some gaming buddies. Not bad for an old guy like me but all my friends (and GF) think I'm nuts. :p. When I go up to meet you guys online... she tells me to have fun on my "date" :devilish: ;)

by the way I saw some of you on GoW2 last night and with the new maps and glitch fixes coming in Title Update 3 I am picking this one up again as well. :)

Edit:
wow I suck at Gears... I'll probably only keep it around for Horde (if that, I may return it) :(
tempted to hang on and see if the TU3 makes it more competitive for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to us (not really) the King takes back it's throne :D

LIVE Activity for week of March 9th

Xbox 360 Top Live Titles (based on UU’s)

1 Halo 3
2 Call of Duty: WaW
3 Call of Duty 4
4 Gears of War 2
5 GTA IV
6 RESIDENT EVIL 5
7 Halo Wars
8 Left 4 Dead
9 FIFA 09
10 STREET FIGHTER IV

Thanks to us (not really) the King takes back it's throne :D

LIVE Activity for week of March 9th

Xbox 360 Top Live Titles (based on UU’s)

1 Halo 3
2 Call of Duty: WaW
3 Call of Duty 4
4 Gears of War 2
5 GTA IV
6 RESIDENT EVIL 5
7 Halo Wars
8 Left 4 Dead
9 FIFA 09
10 STREET FIGHTER IV

yep, when I picked up my copy (2nd time around) the GS clerks (went to 3 stores to find it) told me there has been a sudden resurgence in sales of Halo 3. Partly due to the retail price drop to $39.99 preparing for ODST, no doubt.

I just wish they'd patch the streaming so I can install it on my HDD. I recently moved my box right next to me and all my other games are quiet as a mouse off the HDD but playing this sounds like a jet taking off. (fortunately I have sound dampening headphones) :)

From the other thread:

But your first priority should be the Legendary Pack :p

Gonna have to buy another 1400 Moon Points IIRC. :p I imagine the Mythic Pack will be 800? That evens out nicely. Grr.... Although truth be told, I'll probably see more use out of these maps than anything else I've bought over marketplace, except maybe Castle Crashers.

I'll bust out the excel spreadsheet when I get home; poor college student has to manage his monies again :!:

Who wants to complete all the chapters of Left 4 Dead on Expert? Me and my friend are tryin to do it, but the randoms mostly suck.

To be clear about the suck, I mean they don't wear headsets and they run off on their own all the time. We just want guys that will actually communicate and try to come up with a strategy for each scenario.

Who wants to complete all the chapters of Left 4 Dead on Expert? Me and my friend are tryin to do it, but the randoms mostly suck.

To be clear about the suck, I mean they don't wear headsets and they run off on their own all the time. We just want guys that will actually communicate and try to come up with a strategy for each scenario.

Hit me up tonight. We need a fourth though :( I haven't played L4D in ages.

Back