Sony Gamer's Day 2008 (May 6, 2008)

Motorstorm looks very clean from the videos (some of that could be the shaky cam effect, of course). Although not as lush as I was hoping (at least in the environment they were showing).

The Killzone "Atrract" video features some very impressive effects. Explosions, smoke, dust, bullet holes.

Where the hell are the Helghast Sackboy vids/pics?! :devilish:

I am totally speechless. Still find it odd that GG are building the graphics in before the levels are finished....unless they heaven't yet added the polish.... :oops:

This game is giving me motion sickness just from watching it. It's on a whole new level of camera work ... Looks very impressive though! Lighting, camera, depth of field and particle effects are awesome. And smooth, indeed. Also some of the destructable geometry, even if they are just set pieces, look very well done too.

Wow, very, very nice indeed. But please let it be more than just a pretty face.

(I wish I wasn't so cynical.)

Being a bit cynical is healthy for this industry.

That said, I'm very impressed. It looks very exciting. Is that running at 60FPS or 30? Kinda hard to tell, but the frame rate was very consistent. I love games with a lot of action going on at once.

Motorstorm looks very clean from the videos (some of that could be the shaky cam effect, of course). Although not as lush as I was hoping (at least in the environment they were showing).

The Killzone "Atrract" video features some very impressive effects. Explosions, smoke, dust, bullet holes.

Where the hell are the Helghast Sackboy vids/pics?! :devilish:

MS2 is at 40% build according to the footage...and Evolution do all of their graphical stuff later on (bit like Insomniac)

Back