SILENT HILLS

Patrick Klepek from Giant Bomb [passionate consumer of horror media], scared shitless by P.T. :D

Best demo ever :D
I'm stuck at the last puzzle though, don't get it working even with microphone on and various walkthroughs.

Last puzzle is really weird, randomized. I would not be suprised to hear that one of the requirements is not only mic, but also active twitch broadcast. :D

Only watched the YT video but wow, that looks amazing! As some have said I'm not even sure I could play that in VR. If there's anything that would make me consider getting a console this would be it!

It's unknown.

On gamescom keynote Jim Ryan mentioned that this was exclusive from a brand new studio, but at the end of the demo, game flashes logos of KojiPro, Fox Engine and Konami. No Sony logos. At least that is small hint that Sony will not publish it.

Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully it comes to PC too, just like MGSV. Then you can mod it to be used on Oculus Rift hoooo hoooo hiiiiiee

Stuck on the last puzzle too

Also was stuck like that

original.jpg

and I found this method in comments under IGN walkthrough:

ONCE YOU HAVE ALL THE PICTURE PEICES:

Start a fresh door.
Wait at clock till midnight.
Walk 10 steps and stop to make baby laugh.
Then walk to phone and look at it (no zoom)
Then play goats screaming like humans from youtube into your mic, let it play until baby laughs second time, don't touch anything till phone rings. then zoom in on phone.
Then walk out.

and it worked with this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpccpglnNf0

apparently its xbox one also. But that wont be announced for awhile...

Are you sure about that? I haven't seen any mention of that and this teaser seems to only be out for Sony PS4.

FWIW, the Silent Hill P.T. was published by Sony of Japan, with Keiichirō Toyama being involved. Toyama works directly for Sony, and is the original creator of Silent Hill. I'm pretty sure this game will be under Sony's belt for awhile... maybe 1yr exclusive.

Are you sure about that? I haven't seen any mention of that and this teaser seems to only be out for Sony PS4.

Well no you wont see it because like the tomb raider announcement there is joint advertising but the game will come to the xbox one later on. I'm not sure if it will come out on the pc.

I'm not sure when it will get announced for the xbox one but it is coming.

A few minutes ago came an email from Sony about the PlayStation Gamescom, the event being held these days in Cologne, as we can see from one of the games presented There are The Order, 1886, Until Dawn, and Bloodborne the demo on the store PT aka Silent Hills new project for Kojima Productions in collaboration with Guillermo del Toro, well the top three in their respective thumbnail images containing the logo "Exclusive Playstation" while PT does not is marked as exclusive, so it is assumed that the title will be multiplatform, we await the official announcement to dissolve the doubts.

Schermata-2014-08-14-alle-15.15.28-300x194.png

Schermata-2014-08-14-alle-15.22.14-300x181.png

if it does come to the pc then I will grab it for that with the rift and most likely have a heart attack

some more

Do you have any kind of exclusivity on Silent Hills?

It isn’t a first-party game, so it’s not a project I’m connected with. It was great to do the teaser and then for people discover what it’s all about and the excitement to come through. I think we’re all excited it’s coming to PlayStation 4.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/08/14/blo...-share-play-michael-senny-sony-gamescom-2014/

he should just come out with it and tell us the other platforms its coming too

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not really Sony's job now is it?
There was not a single platform announced for the Silent Hills yet. We can assume it's coming out for the PS4, but I'm sure Konami will announce the platforms whenever they feel the time is right.

Not the Tomb Raider demon again! Now every exclusive will have little snide comments attached to it. Move on! Gamers are such drama queens.

Hate to say this but please don't bring the hate from the Tomb Raider thread over. It's unwarranted, unneeded, and quite frankly, unjustified. The two events are simply different. Comparing apples and oranges.

Back