SILENT HILLS

Well, the demo is available on the PSN already. Will play that before watching anything !
Kojima + Del Torro = Better take it as they provide it ! No jumping the gun ! :cool:

Weird that there isn't a thread yet for this.

A few of us played this and commented on it over in the Gamescom thread. That was before we knew what it was :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner.

Kojima seems very happy making games using fake studio :/

a meta-game? all of this "fake studios" will have part in MGSV?
MGS series always tries to mix fiction and reality.

maybe Silent Hills(s) will be one of the "dream" sequence lol.

btw the video all is 720p. can somebody record it in 1080p? or the share feature really limited to 720p?

Lighting is incredibly realistic. Don't know what framerate PT is running at. I ain't playin' any more of that.

Is the demo titled PT or Silent Hill? As for FPS, if there's a game that doesn't really need 60 fps, it's something like Silent Hill.

Imagine playing this with Morpheus :oops:
I'd spoil my pants for sure!
Played the demo late last night with 5.1 surround sound, don't remember being so scared for long time. Though the controls and the environment are very limited, it was so good :)
What a nice surprise to know it's going to be the next Silent Hill game, this was a bit of a stealth announcement, like the The Phantom Pain in 2012. NIce one Mr. Kojima :)

Kojima seems very happy making games using fake studio :/

a meta-game? all of this "fake studios" will have part in MGSV?
MGS series always tries to mix fiction and reality.

maybe Silent Hills(s) will be one of the "dream" sequence lol.

btw the video all is 720p. can somebody record it in 1080p? or the share feature really limited to 720p?

Just play the demo ! :cool:
I can't wait to get home tonight !

When the demo started I was waiting for the FMV o progress. Nothing happened. Then I noticed.......it was no FMV. This engine does wonders with materials and lighting. So realistic!

OK I couldn't finish the demo alone, just too damn scary and that's a first ever in a video game. Yeah the graphics are super realistic and it's starting to cross the line. I'm not sure if I can handle the full game now, this is some creepy shit guys don't play it alone.

When all you want is go home and play a demo instead of going on holiday, you know you have a problem.......... Can't believe I have to wait until the end of the month for this, just so I can go lay on a beach. This is not right.

Back