Heavy Rain [PS3]

Thanks to both of you for checking.. Well I have no idea what to do, this is really bugging me. The only time the picture is clear is doing loading screens(with the super close-up face shots) but as soon as the game starts theres a diagonal(from top left to bottom right) grain or static overlay over the whole screen. Again its only on this game, ive erased all game files/saves and still same result

Playing with move, have a bit problem doing the circular motion in the madisson interrogation scene (after she stripped). Any pointers?

Finshed this game earlier for the first time. Was quite good. The graphics were spectacular (most character models, lighting, and overall environments. Some moments really made me think I was looking at more than a game.) and it keep me engaged from start to finish. My favorite bits were the ARI (they definitely should have made more use of this) and some of the more intense chase/fight scenes.

My only complaints were the controls, which were frustrating at times, and some of the voice work was sub par. Other than that it was really good. I'm definitely going to give it another playthrough for sure.

Dual shock. Perhaps it is one of those games that's just meant to played with move. How does move handle player movement, because that was my main problem?

Same here ! I was p*ssed because I nearly beat his killer.
Did your detective overdose or get murdered ?

There isn't much to see outside of the 7 endings, out of which five of them depend on your actions in last 2 mission and two of them depends on the decision you make in the 4-5th last level. If your character dies early then he/she will be get a similar ending if they die in the later parts, albeit with a bit altered dialogues to fit the scene.

There isn't much to see outside of the 7 endings, out of which five of them depend on your actions in last 2 mission and two of them depends on the decision you make in the 4-5th last level. If your character dies early then he/she will be get a similar ending if they die in the later parts, albeit with a bit altered dialogues to fit the scene.

I heard there were over 20 endings. Granted, maybe a lot of those are like you mentioned, just same ending with different dialogue or whatnot.

Has there been any mention of a sequel, or a new similar style game? I loved this game and hope they make another of similar style.

joker454 said:
Has there been any mention of a sequel, or a new similar style game? I loved this game and hope they make another of similar style.

Yes, they said that they started work on a new project right after the Move patch, rather than work on more DLC.

I know David Cage mentioned there probably wouldn't be a sequel but I'm hoping if they do a similar style game we can get more ARI time. I liked those parts a lot and I definitely would like to see them expand on ideas like that - i.e. more interesting ways to interact with the environment.

Artistically speaking, I hope they also stick to the same direction. This is seriously the most realistic looking game I ever played and I can't wait to see how the next game looks.

Wait. Who can stab him?

Man there's so many different endings in this game - and even more scenerio possibilities - that it would seriously take at least 20 playthroughs to see them all!

Yeah, my FBI agent wasn't stabbed, was he ? Some black dude knocked him out in a junkyard and that's the last I saw of him.

Back