Pax Dei (PC MMO)

eastmen

Legend
Supporter
There is a new MMO using unreal 5. I thought we had a thread on it but perhaps its in another thread ?

Anyway the public alpha started and some people were able to access it.

First up is are the offical trailers

and now some youtubers have played the alpha

Looks like it is shaping up nicely. I wish I had gotten in

They are gearing up for a new alpha

What's on the Rise? Wilderness Alpha

The moment you've all been waiting for is nearly upon us - a new Alpha test is coming!

It's all set to kick off on April 23, 2024 for a full week.
For a chance to participate, sign up on playPaxDei.com and fill out your profile by April 15.
Link your Discord account to increase your chance to be selected - head to the Linked accounts tab on your Pax Dei account dashboard.

ALPHA SIGN-UP

More details on how to sign up can be found on our support website.

Our team worked hard to bring to life more core features for the game and we're excited to share with what to expect for this Alpha:

Codenamed “Wilderness”, this Alpha test will invite you to explore beyond your home valley.
We plan to invite at least 100,000 players from day 1, including players who were part of the first Alpha.
This Alpha won’t be confidential (aka “It will be ok to stream the game”).
Check out Eltarii’s latest videos for information about the changes since the previous Alpha!
Head over to Discord to check how things are going once we’re live!

Want the full scoop? Check our Save the Date and What we've been working on blogs on Pax Dei website.

I have a friends token if anyone wants to group up

full-odd-grandmother

Look like I'm invited to the Alpha, assuming I have time to play. I'll be on the EU servers though, so please don't be offending if I don't request to group up. :)
Lol I also got in. Hopefully we can compare notes. Also I am sorry you are stuck in the EU :cool:

I'm probably not giving this it's due but I did bounce off it. Tried speaking to a few folks and no one was very chatty. I'd joined several hours after launch, so people had started plots up. The most well established seemed to have benches and a few boxes. I wanted to have a homesteading adventure and instead it felt like it'd be several hours before I'd be able to make a bucket. If I'd have found some fun people I might have been more game for investing a bit more time.

I does seem pretty, although not UE5 demo pretty, and generally slick.

I'm probably not giving this it's due but I did bounce off it. Tried speaking to a few folks and no one was very chatty. I'd joined several hours after launch, so people had started plots up. The most well established seemed to have benches and a few boxes. I wanted to have a homesteading adventure and instead it felt like it'd be several hours before I'd be able to make a bucket. If I'd have found some fun people I might have been more game for investing a bit more time.

I does seem pretty, although not UE5 demo pretty, and generally slick.
It is an MMO after all, so that is a given.

They usually aren't fun without an active guild or friend group.

It is an MMO after all, so that is a given.

They usually aren't fun without an active guild or friend group.

Indeed. Other alpha's / early days MMOs have been some of my best and most fun gaming experiences. I might have been unlucky, but for want of a better phrase, everyone seemed like miserable sods.

Back