Xbox Live Arcade

Tap In

Legend
just an update for you retro gamers :smile:

no Street Fighter though :???:
Edit:
oh wait it's on the release in May list :D

Quote:
In addition, Microsoft today announced a power-packed lineup for Xbox Live Arcade titles, from nostalgic favorites to original, innovative gaming experiences. Over 50 titles will be available through Xbox Live Arcade by end of year, including the following:
• NAMCO. NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. is bringing legendary coin-op favorites “Pac-Man,” “Galaga,” “Dig Dug” and “Rally-X,” all complete with Xbox Live features such as leaderboards and achievements.
• Konami. Konami revives classic franchises including “Frogger,” “Contra” and “Super Contra,” “Track & Field,” “Time Pilot,” and “Scramble,” each offering updated graphics and Xbox Live support.
• Midway. Midway Games Inc. brings a new suite of classic arcade titles to Xbox Live Arcade, including “Defender®,” “Paperboy®,” “Root Beer Tapper™” and “Ultimate Mortal Kombat® 3,” complete with graphical upgrades and multiplayer play over Xbox Live.
“Sonic The Hedgehog™ High Speed” (SEGA®). Microsoft and Sega join forces to bring some of the best console classics to Xbox Live Arcade including “Sonic The Hedgehog High Speed.” Everyone’s favorite blue hedgehog makes his high-speed debut in high definition with full leaderboard and achievement support.
“Lumines Live!” (Q Entertainment). A fresh new installment to the original puzzle action hit titles series, “Lumines Live!” will debut exclusively on Xbox Live Arcade. featuring frenetic puzzle action married with video, music and themes from today’s hottest pop culture icons. What’s more, “Lumines Live!” features full multiplayer play over Xbox Live, an exclusive Duel mode and an all-new Puzzle mode, downloadable puzzles, and music and skins from Xbox Live Marketplace, including the hit Madonna single, “Sorry.”
Indie Game Lineup. For the first time in history, Microsoft has opened the world of video game consoles to independent game developers. Some of the world’s most creative independent game talents are developing games for Xbox Live Arcade, including PopCap Games (the creators of award-winning games such as “Zuma”), which brings its first action shooter title, “Heavy Weapon,” to the platform. Additional Xbox Live Arcade titles featured at E3 include “Cloning Clyde” (Wahoo Studios/NinjaBee), “RoboBlitz,” (Naked Sky Entertainment Inc.) and “Mutant Storm Empire”

This list includes titles that will be released by the end of May.

Cloning Clyde
Contra
Defender
Frogger
Galaga
Heavy Weapon
Lumines Live
Mutant Storm Empire
Pac Man
RoboBlitz
Scramble
Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting
Small Arms
Texas Hole 'Em
Time Pilot
Totemball
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Uno

Last edited by a moderator:
In case anybody missed it.... :D

now on Xbox Live arcade

UNO®

It's the classic party game, now in Xbox Live Aracde. Connect with friends online and get ready to shout, "UNO!"

Texas Hold 'em

Interesting "free" concept

Better than nothing. Although it was initially touted as free, later on they announced that were going to charge for it probably due to RiverBelle dropping as a sponsor. I suspect after that announcement they got enough bad press that decided they should at least make it free for a couple of days. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth and be happy with what you get.

Tommy McClain

Texas Hold 'em

Interesting "free" concept

that's weak, i think I'll stick to partypoker, it's free and I can actually win money.

I don't really understand the motivation to play poker with a bunch of points no-body cares if they win or lose. I mean, no-limit especially would just be retarded. There has to be a true incentive for keeping your chips.

This 48 hour thing is also ridiculous btw, whoever came up with that idea should be demoted.

edit - wait a sec, I just realised that anyone who downloads it in the first 48 gets the full version for free, not just a 48 hours unlocked demo. That's actually pretty cool, give the guy a promotion!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back