XBox 360 Emulators for the PC

Discussion in 'Console Technology' started by Cyan, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Nesh

Nesh Double Agent
    Legend

nude ones I guess ;)

Silent_Buddha likes this.
  2. Silent_Buddha

Legend

Nude was boring, but some of them were semi-nude (some level of transparency). :) Mostly it was just alternate costumes (like having a Cami skin from Street Fighter on the Taki model in Soul Calibur 2).

Regards,
    SB

snarfbot and Nesh like this.
  3. Cyan

Cyan orange
    Legend Veteran

preferably the emulator could be sold and for those who have the digital copy of a game and since we paid for it, we'd only invest on the emulator.

It would be a good idea to pack both emulators into one. The X360 original Xbox emulator was not perfect, but I managed to complete one of the best games ever, Ninja Gaiden Black using it, without a single issue. In fact I could never believe how I could miss that game in the original Xbox. When I played it on the X360 emulator I got so hooked.

I also got Fable 1 (this one I also missed the original, never got a liking for Fable) and Forza 1 (I had the original in 2005) but all the good memories I had about Forza were gone after seeing it on a HD Ready TV and noticing blocky pixels and ugly textures everywhere, the upscaling looked so bad. Ninja Gaiden Black looked amazing though.

Pixel likes this.
  4. Cyan

Cyan orange
    Legend Veteran

XQEMU, new Xbox emulator which is still wip and very green but looks quite promising.

http://xqemu.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Michellstar likes this.
  5. Exophase

Veteran

XQEMU is not new, look at the git, it goes back several years.

Cyan likes this.
  6. Cyan

Cyan orange
    Legend Veteran

OCASM likes this.
  7. Cyan

Cyan orange
    Legend Veteran

some major milestones achieved. They used DirectX 12 instead of Vulkan because of some key features that makes emulation possible using DX12.

PS3 emulation video following this one, at least based on what the commentator said.

#127 Cyan, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    mrcorbo likes this.
  8. Cyan

Cyan orange
    Legend Veteran

Finally! The original Red Dead Redemption on PC.

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.00 GHz, 32 GB of RAM and a GeForce GTX 1080, API DirectX 12, RDR is running at 30 FPS 1440p. It doesnt seem much, but it is a LOT better than the framerate of the game in RPCS3 (PS3) emulator.

1440p (still love the intro of this game to this day) 3:00 mins mark, obviously the trees and the soil need fixes, but impressive nonetheless

1080p 30 fps stable

#128 Cyan, Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    Silent_Buddha, Mobius1aic and milk like this.