Why do people find Jessica Alba attractive?

Blitzkrieg said:
Scarlett Johannson, looks like typical NZ blonde whory pub chick.

Rrrrrriiiiiiight.

amicanovember20050023dh.jpg

Chalnoth said:
But a much better actress :)

Yes. Shame she's a bit rubbish at choosing movies!

After recent developments and posting of certain optical material, I hereby declare that I withdraw my disapproval of this thread :D

Oh Kate, where have you been all my life...

I've always found Selma Hayek to be incredibly attractive as well...

I'm not sure how strict everyone is about this, so I'll just slap a NSFW here. She's just gorgeous. And she has proven her merit on screen as well, despite some rather awful project choices of late. But I thought her acting in Frida was truly amazing.

never went for the prancing princess types after my formative years. think waaaay toooo mucch of themselves. and that has many many unnattractive implications/consequences for whomever is unlucky enough to fall for that crap... from tantrums to the most pathetically petty manipulations of you...as if 'men' are all that stupid.

Well, I don't think any of us are interested in pursuing any of these actresses for anything resembling a serious relationship....more like we just think they look hot :)

Kanyamagufa said:
Oh Kate, where have you been all my life...

I've always found Selma Hayek to be incredibly attractive as well...

I'm not sure how strict everyone is about this, so I'll just slap a NSFW here. She's just gorgeous. And she has proven her merit on screen as well, despite some rather awful project choices of late. But I thought her acting in Frida was truly amazing.
Link's broken.

I find Jessica Alba attractive because she simply is a sahneschnitte. (This is a german expression used for very attractive girls like Jessica Alba.) I prefer her look in Dark Angel (season 1.)

epicstruggle said:
Beauty and brains is where its at: Natalie Portman.
Natalie is another league, compared to Jessica Alba. While Natalie is still more beatiful, she is also beautiful in another way.

epicstruggle said:
ps aishwarya rai <-- most beautiful women in the world.
No, that title goes to Winona Ryder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mufu try a picture that she doesnt have shitloads of makeup on, dull lighting and looks like it has been photoshopped.

Now if a woman looks hot without barely any makeup thats when you can say she is truly hot.
Scarlett without makeup does not look hot.

Nintenho: If I'm banned, then everybody's banned. :)

Kate Beckinsale > Jessica Alba. Ms.Alba was very cute in Sin City, though.

Blade said:
Nintenho: If I'm banned, then everybody's banned. :)

Kate Beckinsale > Jessica Alba. Ms.Alba was very cute in Sin City, though.
Well excuse ME if I didn't memorize the TOS.

Back