Why do people find Jessica Alba attractive?

nintenho

Veteran
I made this topic on another board and it consisted of six pages of pure hatred for me so let me just get a few things out of the way:
1: I'm wondering why people like the exxagerated feminity of her bone structure.
2: I'm NOT talking about how she is attractive sexually, and even then she isn't exactly my type.
3. Is there anybody else that prefers the redhead look? My single criteria for a woman's looks is that they don't look like they enjoy being enjoyed, which is why that just strikes me as.....saucy!!!1

I don't find her attractive at all, her face looks kinda masculine, like the face of a little boy or so (when you remove her makeup).

I personally prefer red heads (as in Fifth Element style :D), not sure what you mean by red head look.

Guys are naturally attracted to signs of femininity like girls are attracted to masculinity although I personally go for more delicate facial features (Naomi Watts over Jessica Alba any day) then overly thick lips n stuff but it's all personal preference probably related to what type of person you feel you are yourself.

idiom said:
I personally prefer red heads (as in Fifth Element style :D), not sure what you mean by red head look.

Guys are naturally attracted to signs of femininity like girls are attracted to masculinity although I personally go for more delicate facial features (Naomi Watts over Jessica Alba any day) then overly thick lips n stuff but it's all personal preference probably related to what type of person you feel you are yourself.
If it's soooo natural, then why aren't either of us attracted to her that much?!

P.S: Common, more posts. It's monday, I'm bored!

Beauty and brains is where its at: Natalie Portman.

epic
ps aishwarya rai <-- most beautiful women in the world.

nintenho said:
If it's soooo natural, then why aren't either of us attracted to her that much?!

P.S: Common, more posts. It's monday, I'm bored!

I am attracted to her, just not as much as Natalie Portman :D

idiom said:
I am attracted to her, just not as much as Natalie Portman :D
I think the reason everybody here isn't so sensitive about my topic is that in the last forum I posted this in, it was the forum of the writer Chuck Palahniuk's website and Chuck is a nihilist and so maybe people there were a little more pissed at how glazed I sounded making a topic like this?

*shrugs*

The "trouble" with girls like Jessica Alba and Natalie Portman (for me at least) is that they just haven’t got enough character; they are too slick and "prototypically" pretty.
I don't even think I would look closer if I passed them on the street.
To me girls like Bryce Dallas and Scarlett Johansson are much more interesting and attractive.

Squeak said:
The "trouble" with girls like Jessica Alba and Natalie Portman (for me at least) is that they just haven’t got enough character; they are too slick and "prototypically" pretty.
I don't even think I would look closer if I passed them on the street.
To me girls like Bryce Dallas and Scarlett Johansson are much more interesting and attractive.
You sir, have taste.

mmmm, Jessica, she`s sweet :cool:

"writer Chuck Palahniuk's website"

Isn`t Chuck the guy who wrote "Fight club"? now that is THE movie

Blade said:
It's not like she's the most attractive woman in the world, but come on. You don't find that attractive?

Hey, I'd hit anything that has tits after a few beers, but she is surely just slightly above average. I mean, look at those mongoloid eyes and misproportioned facial features and than compare that to Scarlett or that Rai girl from epic's post, two totally different levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back