Who will be the market leader (console sales) at the end of CY2007?

Who will be the market leader (console sales) at the end of CY2007?

• Nintendo (Wii)

Votes: 83 55.7%
  • Microsoft (Xbox 360)

Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Sony (PlayStation 3)

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Nintendo/Microsoft

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • Nintendo/Sony

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Sony/Microsoft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three way tie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know! Get the popcorn!

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
And lair was going to be a launch title. I don't think many people really expect MGS4 to make the february soft date.
February? I thought the next six months include March 2008 which is the end of the fiscal year 2007. They have playable demos shown already, I doubt further delay. GTA4 may be delayed, though.

February? I thought the next six months include March 2008 which is the end of the fiscal year 2007. They have playable demos shown already, I doubt further delay. GTA4 may be delayed, though.

Sorry for some reason I was thinking of Killzone2's projected feb release date, MGS4 is listed as march here.

If they had a hard date, I'd consider believing it, but when they project something like end of a quarter, developers rarely seem to be on time. Especially when that prediction is coming 6 months or more in advance.

and the end of march, is more than 6 months away... though the end of winter is less /shrug

Indeed. XB360 has really dropped momentum.

I think it's safe to say MS didn't sell anywhere near 10.x million WW by January.

Their monthly sales have been consistent, though lower than the first year. That is expected IMO as they have pushed the pricedrop off when they could have maintained increased sales by timing their pricedrop as other successfull consoles have done.

So yes, they have lost some momentum, but it was by choice.

Back