What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still playing The Last Remnant...dont think I have even touched COD5 after playing it half way through since I have been playing this game. Quite fun.

Battlefield 2

Reinstalled it for the first time in a year or more last week and haven't been able to stop playing. Nice to see so many servers up still.

did you play Brothers in Arms : road to hill 30 ?

Yup, loved it, but it was a bit flawed, played it when it first came out. I'd totally forgotten about this and only realized I hadn't played it yet when I stopped by a gamestore that had it in the sale bin.

Regards,
SB

They have MGS3 for the PC?

I wish, but no. Sadly they stopped making ports after 2. It would've been really nice to see MGS3/4 on PC. The game could've really shined on the platform.

So yes I'm currently replaying an old PS2 game. It's still one of the best games I've ever played though (lot better than 4, in my opinion).

I delved back into WoW and made a warrior. They call me "The Execute Kid" for my malicious execute spamming. Being a warrior provides some of the best moments I've had to date with the game. I really love it, and I'll love it more when I get Titan's Grip and can dual wield 2 handed weapons, even though I heard there was a nasty TG nerf. I went Alliance, too. I had been playing Horde for years and wanted to try something new. Battlegrounds have improved greatly since I was an Ally last. Organization and a bevy of twinks make for a good amount of wins for us. Hopefully, the fun will continue as I progress through levels. I imagine it will.

I bought Mirror's Edge last week. Still enjoying that. Gives me a bit of a flashback to Prince of Persia at times... perhaps also a bit like Tomb Raider, the way you have to jump and climb etc. But the first-person perspective makes it unique. I've never played a platform game this way.

But when I complete this, it's probably back to Left 4 Dead and Crysis :)

I've gotten back into Everquest 2 recently. I haven't played the game for about three years, but I'm really enjoying it again.

Of course, the graphics engine is every bit as poor as I remember (mainly performance-wise), but I really do like the artwork in a number of the zones. And I definitely like the raid game.

Does anyone know where I can buy the original Doom, it's expansion and Doom 2? I have a nasty hankering to play it again, but I lost the disks forever ago, and it doesn't seem like game stores sell it anymore. Id should release a battlechest-esque box set of the Doom games.

Does anyone know where I can buy the original Doom, it's expansion and Doom 2? I have a nasty hankering to play it again, but I lost the disks forever ago, and it doesn't seem like game stores sell it anymore. Id should release a battlechest-esque box set of the Doom games.

You can get it from Steam.

dont foget there are enhanced engines for doom

ps:just finished Legendary and quite enjoyed it even though it was slated in reviews

I think you can order Doom directly from id, should be somewhere on their homepage or at least a link.

If you do that, definitely check the newer ports with OpenGL rendering, 3D-models, enhancements etc. Some of them truly rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back