What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT legends finally after 2 years i can play it because someones found a way to remove the starforce (i wont have that pos on my pc)

btw it rocks

Pretty much EVE Online only, except for the occasional Single Player game - nothing interesting on the horizon though.

I am still faithfully playing
Urban Terror

I have tried many newer games, but it is honestly the most fun if you can get over the old school nature of the graphics. It just has a certain feel to it that others have failed to replicate to their detriment.

Edit:
It is a free game now as well, so it is worth a try to see if you like it. The game mechanics are just really fun.

Some dude named Geo was playing, so I wondered if it was our Geo, but probably not.

Ive just noticed something about gt legends that ive never seen in any other racing game
exhaust smoke is rendered

Playing modded Rome Total War and CS:S every day of course. When I get back from memorial day weekend in Ocean City I'm going to start STALKER, and then maybe give Oblivion another shot but I doubt it.

I was just gonna shout, "NO WAY!", about Tribes using dx9...but its system specs call for not just 9 but dx9c! :oops:

I loved Vengeance single-player btw, absolutely loved it. Still have it, think I'll fire it up and see how it runs later tonight. Thanks.

I play Crysis atm because I finally have a PC that can handle it.
NFS Pro Street came for free with the new rig so I play a little of that as well.

Was nfs3 the first hot pursuit? I loved that one.

Just finished Overclocked: A History of Violence and the Penny Arcade game, and am playing through Experience112 and Pathologic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back