What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly, I've started playing the Pirates! remake. I say oddly because even though I'm an old school pc gamer from the days of Zork and Space Quest, I never did play the original Pirates game. I just fired it up with the intent of just toying with it, and 3 hours later I finally pulled myself away from it. A very addicting game!

Oddly, I've started playing the Pirates! remake. I say oddly because even though I'm an old school pc gamer from the days of Zork and Space Quest, I never did play the original Pirates game. I just fired it up with the intent of just toying with it, and 3 hours later I finally pulled myself away from it. A very addicting game!

YES! Pretty fantastic time waster that one is.

im playing wow still L43 human rogue. have conan, ordered mass effect.

abandoned some of my recent replays of older titles...a veritable glut of games at the moment.

Lord of the Rings Online - 50th level Lore-Master on Nimrodel server. Loving it. Graphics, Story, Gameplay. Everything.

All my toons are also on Nimrodel.

Trestolt - 50 hunter
Pilfer - 50 burg
Ianson - 44 capt
Sesuadra - 35 minstrel
Glauresse - 25 LM

My AoC barbarian, Isorn, is now almost 33rd level. Love the game, it's going to be hard going back to LotRO for the Mines of Moria expansion.

I am playing the hL2 series that I never ever beat. I remember getting to the prison section the last time I played it but that was during univ days and then i got a job so I didnt play anymore. Now I am restarting with the orange box adn I am starting ravenholm. I am kinda creeped out so I keep playing terrorist hunt in coop with my brother and buddy in Vegas instead :(

I've started playing "Secret Files: Tunguska". It was part of this 'Adventure Game Pack" for $20 which has 5 point and click style adventure games in it. It's pretty neat so far. One neat feature is the 'magnifying glass' button, which will highlight elements on screen that bear further investigation. I wish all the point and click adventures had that!

I'm having a blast playing Command & Conquer: Kane's Wrath. The expansion improves upon the original with new factions and units while still keeping the cheesy cut scenes the fans love.

I also picked up Devil May Cry 4 for the PS3. My fingers are a bruised, calloused mess but I can't help to think that I should have waited for the PC version of this game :cry:

I'm still playing Romance Of The 3 Kingdoms XI right now. I've already played it for 2 years and still going strong.

oh, man do i feel ya. I'm so addicted to this game i grabbed the taiwanese version and had to spend almost a week armed with dictionary and my terrible chinese skills translating enough of the interface before i could play. :)

Back to good old HOMM V. Damn this series is an addiction. Good thing I'm on holiday or I'd really be in trouble! :smile:

With Rainbow Six 2 (PS3), MGS4 (PS3) and GTAIV (360) almost unopened I, for some reason, started Oblivion and got sucked in...must destroy RPGs...too...much...time...suck!

After playing through Mass Effect for the umpteenth time, it was time for a switch up, so lately I've been playing Diablo II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back