Went to see the U2 concert last night!

suryad

Veteran
WOW IT ROCKED! Bono was on form! The music selection was great! Really a lifetime experience to be cherished! Any of you beyond3d-ers went to the show?

I hate U2, mainly because of Bono's attitude. The guy is a would-be Jesus, I always hated such idiots.

The music itself is not that bad (the older stuff at least) but I'd never go to see them live.

Not heard much recent U2, but their older stuff is pretty good IMO. As for Bono's jesusness, well, better would-be jesus than would-be whore a la Paris Hilton and other fake, talentless, idle rich celebrities. At least he's doing something worthwile that benefits other people...

Guden Oden said:
Not heard much recent U2, but their older stuff is pretty good IMO. As for Bono's jesusness, well, better would-be jesus than would-be whore a la Paris Hilton and other fake, talentless, idle rich celebrities. At least he's doing something worthwile that benefits other people...

Absolutely agree. That guy has done some good which can be said for most people who just sit on the couches all day and do nothing about the real world problems. Not that that is easy cause Bono has the money and he can afford that luxury but it is nice to see a well known figure besides Bill Gates doing something about disease and poverty. I would rather go see Bono than go download and watch Paris Hilton's next sex vid!

suryad said:
....I would rather go see Bono than go download and watch Paris Hilton's next sex vid!
It's agreed then. You go see his holiness prance onstage, I'll get teh pr0n instead ;)

thehulk said:
It's agreed then. You go see his holiness prance onstage, I'll get teh pr0n instead ;)

LOL. I dont need to see teh pr0n cause I make my own pr0n!!! (with girlfriend of course!!!)

Back