Warhawk New Screens (upgrade + delay)

For a game of this type, I hope they're spending their time ironing out the balance and mechanics of the gameplay before tackling the graphics. But really, the environments could use work. There's plenty of time. I hope there're weather changes (with their cloud renderer, they might be able to get some great results) and some HDR implemented at some point. I don't think I've seen the world any brighter than these last screens. and that's still pretty dull. But if it keeps improving, then the final product will be incredible.

My one real beef is that with the game being free-roaming, they might not have any more cheezy cutscenes in this one. :D That was one of the best parts of the first game. PEACE.

Yeah it needs work in the textures especially when you are on the ground. Explosions when you are on the ground are very bad too.

But the character itself and the Warhawk have INCREDIBLE graphics (check out the trailer of the main character getting off the plane).

I d like to see some other enviroments btw since the first had a variety of these.

I think the biggest issue with the game is that like every other game featuring piloting a plane in enormous enviroments the textures are usually low res when you go close to the ground. In this one it gives you the ability to land and to fight ground targets closely so you have to deal with these low res textures a lot more. If they fix these we are for a treat.

The game doesn't look that great to me graphically but why does the camera move so much? The players can barely aim and turn when in the plane.

Considering the scale of the game (one huge world, right?) I think it looks awesome. Keep up the good work Incog. :)

Back