Waking up to the next generation. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sindre

Regular
First of all, I want this to be a "my first impressions with my new PS3" kind of thread.

Except for you lucky US/JP bastards who "always" get to be first in line, today (tomorrow morning) is the first step into the next generation of console gaming for us Europeans.
From today, all three machines are available across the globe and we can finally sit down and do what it's all about;

Play some games!

There have been quite a few years with endless speculation, discussions, and last but not least hype concerning the now current generation consoles.
We have written thousands upon thousands of posts about these little boxes and especially the third edition of the Sony PlayStation.

Now, after all these years of waiting, hype and delays, it’s finally here.
I congratulate both Nintendo and Microsoft with what they are bringing and absolutely love the competition in the industry at the moment. Look at the great start both of these companies have got and all the new concepts, game franchises, features and experiences already on the roll.

For my own part, the Playstation is my favorite cup of tea but I’m sure we are all up for a great load of gaming euphoria and interactive entertainment in the coming years no matter what platform.

So I say welcome to the party PLAYSTATION 3, and welcome next generation!

Sindre

Next generation kinda began some time ago, like, end of 2005... it's not like they don't start the party until everyone arrives ;)

Next generation kinda began some time ago, like, end of 2005... it's not like they don't start the party until everyone arrives ;)

Oh yes, I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear enough. The thread was meant as a "now-Europe-has-all-three-too-kind of thread";-)
And as I said, PS3 is my first choice this generation so for me it all starts today. . .

Sindre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back