Show us your gaming set-up - PC Edition!

Post pics too! šŸ˜
My shit is a mess but maybe one day šŸ˜…

The case is a cheapo but it has lots of places for fans, lots of USB and a front 5.25" bay. Hard to find a decent case around $100 that has so much USB and a front bay which I can use to add USB-C or whatever else. Only complaint is the glass side panel is not the one pictured in the listing on Newegg. It is clearly a different sized panel that was cut to sort of fit, but it's too long and reaches almost to the floor when it should stop a couple inches from the floor. But hey for $60 it could be much worse.

Everyone's desks are way too clean, I'm too embarrassed to post up picts of mine! Mine's been lived at for 13 years now and shows it. :|
I'm using one of these for a desk right now.

The little strap in the front that holds the legs up sometimes dangles in my lap and it feels like a bug is crawling on me so I jump up and start freaking out. :LOL:

Does anyone know where I can buy an inline voltage reducer for an AIO pump?

Mine is noisy to the point where it's pissing me off now so I would like to drop down it 9 or 10volts.

Is it not connected to a 4 pin on the motherboard (should have an AIO header)? Most motherboards these days should allow you to select between PWM or voltage control for the headers.

You mean something like this
theres also variable speed controlers
I would like to drop down it 9 or 10volts.
You want to run your pump at 25% speed ? is that wise
Electric motors have a minimum threshold voltage go below that and they will stall

Last edited:
Everyone's desks are way too clean, I'm too embarrassed to post up picts of mine! Mine's been lived at for 13 years now and shows it. :|
hahaha i'm looking at these pics and like did you guys hire a bloody maid to clean this up or something ;) It's almost enough to guilt me into tidying up my desk ;)

Maybe they had depleted uranium rounds placed on top of them
/waits for post by Homerdog complaining he has a pain in his third testicle :ROFLMAO:
My guess is that it had/has lead paint on it.

BTW the 3rd testicle is fine but the 4th is a little itchy.

View attachment 10510

My pc setup. Controlled via wireless keyboard TouchPad combo

Forgot to list the specs

• RTX 3070 8GB LHR, can't remember the brand. Downvolted via curve and with custom fan profile due to fan rattle at certain speed
  • Ryzen 5600x with minus curve optimizer, and 75c max thermal limit (as otherwise the motherboard will scream cpu overheat, please reseat heatsink, when reach 80c), with stock cooler.
  • 32GB DDR4, dunno what brand, probably cheapest available
  • 1x nvme pcie3 2tb pny, 1x nvme pcie 4 1tb pny. 1x 4tb Seagate hdd, 1x 1tb Seagate shdd.
  • Msi b550i motherboard or was It b450i...

Genuine picture of orangelupa's setup
View attachment 10511
Someone, edit in a bunch of cats please šŸ¤£

Had to put my old LG OLED monitor back on as the Alienware QD-OLED suddenly got really bad coil whine which I thought was the GPU!

All I really need to is sort out the fan curves to quiet my PC down as it's a little too loud for my liking, which may included moving to a mATX mainboard to give me some additional fan headers.

And zero RGB in my build as I hate RGB.

And I really need to sort the cables out.

IMG20240108003518.jpg

IMG20240108003539.jpg

Back