Transformers: The Revenge of the Fallen Teaser

Holy....shnap!! I dont recognize any of those Transformers except for Optimus and Starscream!

Hollywood, what to do? :???:
So the constructicons aren's creations from the Decepticons anymore?
They are other cybertronians who decided to help Megatron?

George Lucas said:
Filmmakers make movies, Hollywood is only here to sell movies

I don't like the fact that Sam whithwicky lives in a gigantic house.
The cartoon versions, the characters were construction workers.

In the comic book, the characters were holding a garage and metal junkyard.
Their personalities were more fleshed out in the comic book as well.:smile:

Hollywood, what to do? :???:
So the constructicons aren's creations from the Decepticons anymore?
They are other cybertronians who decided to help Megatron?

In the comic book, the characters were holding a garage and metal junkyard.
Their personalities were more fleshed out in the comic book as well.:smile:

I wouldn't hold the G1 cartoon's origins for various characters to be sacred or whatnot. The Constructicons had three origins. The one you know, one in the secodn season and one in the third.

In the second, they were originally Autobots who wound up getting mind controlled by Megatron and the Decepticons. In the third, they built Megatron. Yes, you read that right, they built him.

The original cartoon is full of plot holes like that, but those are the worst by far. Too bad it had to happen to Devastator. :( :( :(

Updated OP with new clip.

"OW THAT'S MY EYE YOU CRAZY BITCH" :LOL:

Apparently the Imax version will be 2 minutes longer.

For IMAX, I created a slightly longer cut with more robot fighting. Four scenes were shot on IMAX cameras so the screen will fill the full IMAX screen for these scenes.

Source

If anybody who likes action and visual effects and is remotely even curious about this movie having seen the first one and does not go to the imax to go see it if they can afford it (disclaimer) they are doing themselves a serious injustice!

It looks fun, I think I should go watching it next Tuesday... if I can get the IMAX ticket :)

That was actually Spike and his son Daniel. So, no relation to the character portrayed in the film whatsoever.

Iveread some where the IMAX version is 3 mins longer. BFI IMAX are saying that theres a very very good chance that the IMAX version will be showing on the 19th, but as theres only an ODEON IMAX in Manchester (which I suggest you go to if you're in the area, I go there all the time, its brilliant) I'm not sure whats gonna be happening here. Im gonna phone ODEON today, see if they can clarify. Otherwise, I'll have tickets for the 23.59pm showing on Thursday night. 1 minute before the official release day!

I hope the second is better... it will be quite a feat of utter geniality if it is worse but I know if anyone can, Hollywood can! :LOL:
Given the title and the fact that a third is confirmed I have a suspicion that the ending for this particular installment may not really be an ending...

Agreed. I hope Transformers delivers the goods, or at least constant action. I'm kinda looking forward to GI Joe too. Didn't know anything about it until I saw a trailer in the theater.

What are you guys talking about? Trek and Terminator were great summer movies! Just sit back get a big thing of popcorn enjoy the special effects and leave feeling entertained. No thinking required!

^ +1.

Though, it is better than the 3rd film. But there's just no way it could've beaten the 2nd and 1st, so it kinda fits in the "ok category". ;)

m.fox: dunno, the third at least had naked Kristanna Loken :D Seriously, the new one (IMO) is one of the worst movies I ever saw, including cheap TV-only b-movies.

Regarding T4, I was more dissapointed by the missed opportunities than the film itself. I think the writers, director, and producers screwed the pooch.

^ +1.

Though, it is better than the 3rd film. But there's just no way it could've beaten the 2nd and 1st, so it kinda fits in the "ok category". ;)

Honestly I was not expecting T4 to be as good as T2 or T1. There is just no way that was going to happen especially on a franchise reboot. Its T5 that will be pretty darn good.

Well either way I enjoyed the hell out of T4.

Back