The pain of fanboys and their rulers *spawn

I've rechecked all my latest comments on my website and found out that the guy I thought commented as three persons, actually commented as 5. :)
Same e-mails and IPs were found on 5 diferent users...
I thought this was a fanboy... but now... i think he is just sick. Maybe he has quintuple personality? ;)

I was talking with "X" in Skype. Asked him where are the images he was going to send me from the Elite? He now tells me he has no time and he doesnt have the original to prove.
I asked him to send me screen grabs of the elite and a common friend that ones the normal XBONE will screen grab from the same scene and compare. He insists it is too complicated.
Instead he suggests that I bring my PS4 to his house and he will arrange to have two TVs with the same specs (which he doesnt seem to know when he will be able to make this) to connect both consoles and compare. Yep....that is easier....

I was talking with "X" in Skype. Asked him where are the images he was going to send me from the Elite? He now tells me he has no time and he doesnt have the original to prove.
I asked him to send me screen grabs of the elite and a common friend that ones the normal XBONE will screen grab from the same scene and compare. He insists it is too complicated.
Instead he suggests that I bring my PS4 to his house and he will arrange to have two TVs with the same specs (which he doesnt seem to know when he will be able to make this) to connect both consoles and compare. Yep....that is easier....
You've gone too far already. Never go full ........

I really wish MrXM was a Nintendo fanboi instead. Think of all the fun we'd have.

Back