The pain of fanboys and their rulers *spawn

We should invite him here. Imagine the fun we'd have.
I am pretty sure he would claim that we are Sony spies paid massive amounts of money and that we work for that other Sony owned website called Digital Foundry which deliberately spreads technical misinformation against XBOX One's true capabilities in order to destroy its sales.

Beyond3D is apparently another puppet forum which only exists in order to add more credibility to the Digital Foundry lies

Hey if people believed we, together with DF, could make a product sell in the millions, and basically crush the competition, we would be a lot richer than we are now.
It wouldnt be people. It would be just him......he would find pictures of random people having party in a multi million worth mansion and claim its us.

I think he was here at 1 point or it was 1 of his followers.
Yup, I think he was banned before I arrived, but I could be wrong. His followers have definitely been here on several occasions.
Interestingly enough, one thing I should give him credit for is that he knows how to get followers. I've tried growing a forum, it's not easy. With his niche, I'm surprised at the number of posts ~12000 that's decent. It's not enough to purchase likely his member base is around 100-300, but better than I've accomplished.

You need to add 'for the love of humanity' in there some where... Just saying.... [emoji1]
Damn. And "think of the children". My points not strong enough!

Who is he??
He's been permabanned several times - keeps coming here looking for new blood. Search for variations of his name for starters. WARNING We have an NSA style moderation tool in place. Searching for this character adds a covert penalty point to your account each time. Too many and you're axed as contaminated.

We should invite him here. Imagine the fun we'd have.
In all seriousness, it wasn't. You know, the usual crazy-talk that leads to permabans. One could probably have fun on his forum, say, but here when we try having sane discussions, it's just painful and detracts from real discussion. Almost PCEngine like stress, although he was just troll and not delusional.

It's astonishing to me that you had people following and believing his nonsense for years after Xbox One was released... the naivety of some people is scary.

I actually think we've got to the point where his support is regressed enough that we don't get randoms sprouting that crap in this forum anymore. We're all the better for it.

I don't know if that's because his following is diminished or there's nothing new to add. Come the next machines, we may see a resurgence of flyby posters telling us MS is the first to incorporate quantum computing in their new console but it's not enabled yet.

The mod team has also become fairly intolerant to nonsense theories and tend to close down nonsense posters when its apparent there's no meat to the conversation.

Are y'all referring to that creator of a certain blue and fast animal "loving"(More like he had a hardon for the company) moron?

Why do people have to argue about stupid crap? Game on what you like or what you can afford! The entire internet is full of trolls that salivate a the chance to jump into comment sections of articles about systems they don't own or like just to talk smack. It goes for all sides and console lovers!

Why do people spend so much time reading articles about games or systems they hate? Why go to all the trouble of creating hateful names for people you don't even know.

Games and systems are for having fun. They should not be used as a measuring stick for someone's anatomy or ego!

Back