The Last Guardian (Trico, Ico 3, Shadow of the Colossus sequel, etc.) [PS4]

Have you read the article? they found it compelling (animation, emotion, sense of life etc.):

For all these immediately compelling parts of The Last Guardian demo, there are still some concerning technical issues.

They just concluded on those 2 issues (lack of precision and framerate drops), like in all Ueda game, but it's a positive article about the game. Yes the lack of precision of the character in Ueda games sucks. But duh, framerate drops in a videogame? Is that really an issue? (Fallout 4, The witcher 3, Dark souls 3...).

Some others also loved what they played:
http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/14/11938914/the-last-guardian-preview-playstation-4-e3-2016

TLGjumpsplash.gif

:D Really smooth lake, no waves before boy jumped into it.

Do we know if the collector's edition will be available outside US? And apparently it has sold out rather quickly notably at Amazon.com. After 10 years of hype I would not have thought Sony would only give us a limited number of the collector's edition and only for one country. :mad:

/Cancel canceled PS3 pre-order

I've read on some Sony blog that it's been confirmed for Europe as well (and why wouldn't it). Nothing on Amazon.de as of yet. Really want one too. Catweagle is such a lovely fit for a statue.

Cancelling a cancelled order is the worst.
This is an actual PSN problem. If you pre-order something then cancel it, you can't re-pre-order :runaway: it. When you pre-order anything it checks to see if it's in your transaction history and if it is, it'll fail. It doesn't bother checking if the transaction was cancelled pre-order.

FIX THIS, SONY! I'm hugely indecisive! :cry:

Am I allowed to pre-cancel my pre-order for a pre-cancelled game that I didn't know existed for a console that I don't own?

Just asking...

The collector's edition with the cat-eagle statue, art book, soundtrack etc... seems to be available for pre-order at least ere in Finland.
I'm not sure I like the statue though, would look better if the creature was in a more upright position instead of sleeping.

Agreed. Well, more or less. I think it's rather cute. That said, I wouldn't expect anything phenomenal from a 130€ CE in that regard to begin with. Great looking statues usuallly cost twice that much on their own. Especially complex ones such as this. Afterall, it's not just the creature you're getting. I'm way more intrested in the art book anyways.

They better pimp the graphics right up to the devil's doorstep with Pro and then some, yeah when I play it the torico better look like something out of Pete's Dragon:D.

Daydreaming is good for your brain!

Back