Teen shot dead by police over stolen PS3

Certainly I don't think the kid deserved death, but he certainly sounds like a bully and punk from his history with the police. Yeah, he broke someone's jaw prior to this and his family explained it away as "boys will be boys" Personally, he day being a big lawyer, the kid sounds like a brat of privilege.

Particularlyl people who are suspects of armed robbery.

LOL. He was 'armed' with a blunt object that he used to strike the guy in the head. The crime did not even involve a gun.

It's a joke, this 18 year old did not need to die, simply calling him out of the house, or giving him prior warning would've been perfectly adequate. He's not going to get into a firefight with police over a minor charge like this...just plain stupidity on the part of the officers.

They need to use their BRAINS more and their trigger fingers less.

They were playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour when they heard a knock on the door.

Strickland, who sat on a couch closest to the front door, got up to answer, Rhoton said.

As Strickland approached the door, law enforcement officials knocked it down and "there was a bunch of yelling," he said.

"Four or five shots went off and they killed him," he said. "They pinned me down to the ground and told me not to move anything."

Seriously, WTF.

Last edited by a moderator:
More news.

A copy of the indictment filed as evidence Tuesday shows a checked box for a "true bill" of indictment crossed out, with a heavy mark made through "not a true bill," followed by what appears to be the foreman's initials and Tuesday's date.

in NC, if you run from the cops on a motorcycle they can pit maneuver you and kill you and it's your fault you died (happened to a friend of mine in '01). also if the deputy feels threatened they can kill unarmed people.

not that i have sympathy for someone who beats someone and steals their ps3...

when they raided my house (found nothing...anonymous tip) they had laser sites, bulletproof vests etc....and they SNUCK in...i was asleep, imagine if they knocked over a lamp...i awoke, pulled my gun (in nightstand)...and got blown away. no doubt, their perspective? someone said he had drugs...his fault, he had a gun. probably plant some drugs too.

these aren't the only 2 cases of this in NC...very B-movie pretard friendly, especially in the sticks. cops can do no wrong...death for you, it their braincell decides you need it...for speeding...for moving wrong...for running...for being a smartass no doubt.

BTW, the 2nd degree murder charge monday was a grand jury 'typo'...the deputy's indictment was withdrawn.

in NC, if you run from the cops on a motorcycle they can pit maneuver you and kill you and it's your fault you died
And I must say that I approve of such a law. As long as the guy running away had got good chances to see that a police car is trying to stop him before. DON'T try to run from a cop.

And for some extreme cases, I wouldn't even care about the warning. Like the movie that goes around on the net where a bank robber exchange his hostage to an MC. And as he speeds away he's intersected by a unmarked police car. Making a long flight.

And I must say that I approve of such a law. As long as the guy running away had got good chances to see that a police car is trying to stop him before. DON'T try to run from a cop.

Implications:
Death penalty is OK. A court trial is not necessary, police can make a decision of it. Disobeying orders from police is sufficient reason for administering it.

No other comments.

And for some extreme cases, I wouldn't even care about the warning. Like the movie that goes around on the net where a bank robber exchange his hostage to an MC. And as he speeds away he's intersected by a unmarked police car. Making a long flight.

PIT maneuvering is deliberately ramming the other vehicle to spin it out. on a motorcycle it's like attempting to murder someone. in a car, that's different.

AND in my friend's case he (unknown to the cop) was obviously trying to get his bike home based on where it started and (1-2 miles) and where he got RUN OVER by the deputy on the 2nd PIT maneuver. the speeds weren't even more than 5 MPH over the speedlimit if i remember correctly.

for a traffic violation. improper passing...and the deputy was off duty.

fascists always think they can KILL anyone who doesn't respect their 'authority'....which, in my experience, is the LAST thing they deserve...being pretards and frauds and all. i was raised by them. believe me it's ALL about the love of an excuse to abuse and destroy...and NOT about being 'right'...the slavoring hordes....just cower in fear and do what they say! sheesh.

I find it very disheartening when i hear viewpoints such as Basic (and the ones published by the sheriff's office and various other people in the town where i used to be from).

there isn't alot of thinking in a position such as that. sure sign this country is headed for totalitarianism IMO.

(yeah i know basic is in sweden...just that so many neocons 'think' just like him right here in the land of the free)

everything's paint by numbers. in fact, practically nothing is.

of all the killer cops i've heard about around here over the years...none have been indicted.

it's just that b-movie mentality that's so pervasive in the us population IMO.

oh and one other thing. a MOTORCYCLE is NOT a threat to the motoring public on a country backroad. if anything the motorcyclist get's killed. no need to murder him for running. (plenty of people have LEGITIMATE concerns with dealing with the 'law' (as if))

Last edited by a moderator:
Back