Star Wars by Ubisoft Massive with Lucasfilm Games

I'm not saying baby yoda did, I'm saying it greatly contributed to drawing in new fans that didn't care that much about Boba Fett. The next Indiana Jones movie should have Harrison Ford going on adventures with a kitten.
Ah gotcha. I do think Baby Yoda would have been as popular without being a force user, its persona was to be small, cute and dependant on Mando. The fact that it was a force user was the McGuffin for two seasons, but it could have been anything. Making the McGuffin a living person was better because you can identify with it but if you strip Baby Yoda of his powers, you lose a few cool moments in the series but nothing plot-wise.

I'll agree to your Indiana Jones idea only if the kitten has a crystal skull. :runaway:

I'm not saying baby yoda did, I'm saying it greatly contributed to drawing in new fans that didn't care that much about Boba Fett. The next Indiana Jones movie should have Harrison Ford going on adventures with a kitten.
I love the idea. It gives the opportunity to add some emotion and personality to the characters.
It is one of the reasons why The Last of Us, Ico, The Last Guardian, Shadow of the Colossus, Rachet and Clank, Jack and Daxter and so many franchises (games, movies and cartoons) exploit what I d like to call the power of two.
These games build the personalities of their heroes through their interaction with their ups and downs and we identify with all these emotions.
Whats interesting is also the dynamics. One of the characters is strong and big the other is small or a friendly animal.

It is one of the reasons why The Last of Us, Ico, The Last Guardian, Shadow of the Colossus, Rachet and Clank, Jack and Daxter and so many franchises (games, movies and cartoons) exploit what I d like to call the power of two. These games build the personalities of their heroes through their interaction with their ups and downs and we identify with all these emotions.

This is so obvious and I've never really thought about it before. Bravo.

Back