Sony VR Headset/Project Morpheus/PlayStation VR

He talked about the VR game...

You have to hand it to Sony, they know they have a huge things going on with Spider-Man Homecoming and they're really going for it with this, and the new game which looks incredible
This game, the VR one, which there's no comment about, and the new game (from Insomniac), "which looks incredible." ;)

@Picao84

ouch. yet another VR games that is "thin on story"...

surprisingly, VR "promo" like danganronpa VR and Kizumonogatari VR actually have "thick story" for its minuscule "screen time".

no way, we are a sentimental bunch that like to discuss details in detail :p

How do you know they are thin on story? They have specific settings/worlds at least.

Has nobody yet played Archangel?

Releases on Steam next month, looks like a high quality game but I've heard it's completely on rails and lacks replayability. (So, like every other VR game.)

Has nobody yet played Archangel?

Releases on Steam next month, looks like a high quality game but I've heard it's completely on rails and lacks replayability. (So, like every other VR game.)

Nope, it's not released in Indonesia psn, and it have no early purchase discount in US

Nope, it's not released in Indonesia psn, and it have no early purchase discount in US

Just checked the price and it's $40?? Wow, is that the most expensive PSVR game so far? There doesn't seem to be a price listed on Steam. Raw Data and Arizona Sunshine are both $40 on Steam as well, but those are the only two that I've heard were good that hit that high of a price point.

Just checked the price and it's $40?? Wow, is that the most expensive PSVR game so far? There doesn't seem to be a price listed on Steam. Raw Data and Arizona Sunshine are both $40 on Steam as well, but those are the only two that I've heard were good that hit that high of a price point.

Hmm summer lesson is a 60USD game and it's topping the Asia chart for Psvr, at least according to PS store list

I got "Fated: The Silent Oath", played the first act, and is already one of my favorite VR games. The sense of presence is astounding and graphics are great if cartoonish. If Skyrim can play like that, oh boy!

Just got this in the mail
qDKKr8t.jpg

I guess my next purchase should be adult diapers...

Good luck !

I played through the game only in VR, and that was a wonderful experience.

Are you sure "wonderful" is the correct word? :D

Good luck TottenTraz, I was thinking in trying it, but even the Demo was too much for me. Strangely enough I can play Rush of Blood fine. On rails horror stuff seems fine to me, but the freedom of movement turns too realistic for me to tolerate :/

yes wonderfully scary ! running away from danger and almost feeling that it's gonna really catch you if you look back, that was awesome.
BTW, this looks really awesome too, hope it turns out good !

by god, flying into the planet like this must be breath taking! And the game seems to be pulling off a lot of technically inpressive stuff at the same time too.

Back