Sony Vita Games Thread

seems like Japan has figured out how to do online play with 3G that most ppl thought was too slow to be true? POS2 is also suppose to support that. And Miku Vita is the best news since PSO2.

Japan Vita firmware supports HSPA+. Western Vitas do not (not yet ?).

Probably should wait for the game to be out to see its 3G performance.

Actually, I sometimes get an H sign too (instead of 3G), and we do have HPDA+ here too so I think it's supported.

Yeah, I see it sometimes over in US too. I think their official word is "Not supported". Perhaps the operators' coverage is too limited or not guaranteed.

Cool ! My info may be wrong or outdated. It's only a firmware update anyway. I was hoping they use HSPA+ more often especially when I'm on a Vita 3G dataplan now. ^_^

Free to Play Treasures of Montezuma Blitz Now Available on PS Vita
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...-of-montezuma-blitz-now-available-on-ps-vita/

The first free-to-play game on the platform is Treasures of Montezuma Blitz, the newest game based on the popular Treasures of Montezuma franchise. ToM has actually been around for years with its familiar match 3 gameplay, but each generation of the game has added new challenge and power-ups. This was one of the main things we wanted to ensure we hit with the PS Vita version. It had to be fresh and new, and most of all be fun.

Resistance MP trailer. seems like very low fps to me. and from this video it feels that Unit13 looks better than this game on the vita ! Still, this one's got true MP.

ya, but from a crappy developers, I dunno how sony can pick some of the best like ready at dawn to handle their IP to some of the worst like this. Their last game they made for Sony pretty much bombed in reviews, and probably sales too.

Anyway, new music game for Vita

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xb6rlR4phY&feature=player_embedded

Didn't they make Resistance:Retribution? I heard it was a really good shooter on the PSP. Which other game have they made?

What was their last game ?

Is this the same as the NAX music player ?

DJ Max is also very popular on PSP, I know there will be a lot of very happy people on Gaf about this at least. No idea about sales potential though. Personally I have ndver played it.

scently said:
The montezuma game....is it supposed to last just a few seconds before timing up?

It's a blitz game with 60 second score chases, yes.

Is there a way to increase the time limit then?

You can get a 20 second fog bonus where you have to keep tapping the back screen to keep a glimpse of the playfield, and one of the totems can give you a very slight time increase when he feels like it

Back