・電源コード×1

Power cord

・HDMI ケーブル×1

Hdmi Cable

・USB ケーブル×1

Usb cable

NO POWER BRICK!

NO PSEye too.

Sony did what it needed. The Xbox brand got smoked.

Really disapointed by the lack of a skill based FPS like Shadowrun. Bungie with the loot power up stuff is boring. Watchdogs puts me to sleep as well. A lot of those independent games showed looked really fun.

Agree on first three points. But as a family house how much will I be spending total?

How are they handling disc out of tray playing? Or do I need to keep it in the console? So called hybrid system that I still wish MS would have used.

I thought they explained that.

Once a game is bought either digital or disc, a copy is kept in the cloud. As long as the people you are sharing your copy with are the ten from your xbl list they can play it too no additional cost.

Which is probably a good thing, as hearing about people complaining about having to have the console online every 24 hours being nearly impossible, I couldn't imagine Gaikai working for them when it requires an internet connection to use. ;)

Regards,
SB

Oh don't be so bitter. NetFlix is the biggest video streaming service in US. It's online but doesn't require any authentication when you're watching DVD or BR though.

Gaikai will be interesting to track. Cloud gaming.

Anyways, just a friendly reminder that other threads exist to compare the business strategy and the technical hardware of the two systems. Please try to keep the versus items out of this thread.

Haven't seen that supposed advantage in the games.
Better get deleting your earlier comments then if this is the line of attack you wish to take going forward.
Apparently without PSEye
Who cares, but they didn't mention it, so technically it's inclusion is not known.
Core gamers are not the majority of the market
No, but poeple with common sense can see $399 is better than $499 and at the very worst PS4 games will look like xbox one games.
Digital downloads will be just as restricted and the world is clearly moving in that direction.
So you know PS4 will check it's DD games every 24 hours and won't play them if you don't have an internet connection? Seems like they said something different.
Games were better at MS. Isn't that what's supposed to matter?
in your misguided opinion.

From what I saw there was a lot of trailers not much gameplay.

Forza 5 certainly looked far worse than the trailer when they demoed it on gametrailers access all areas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh don't be so bitter. NetFlix is the biggest video streaming service in US. It's online but don't require any authentication when you're watching DVD or BR though.

Gaikai will be interesting to track. Cloud gaming.

Not bitter, I just find it amusing that on the one hand some people cheer on Gaikai while on the other hand complain that they can't maintain an internet connection for 24 hours at a time sometimes. :D

Regards,
SB

Cool 500GB hdd. NICE FIND!

Sony is the master at making hardware. I have to say bioh the fat and slim ps3 were very quiet. Shocking they could fit this thing in such a small box.

There's no question sharing discs will be a win for them with gamers. I'm curious how the publishers are going to react. My expectation was that they'd have something in-line with Microsoft, and I was obviously wrong.

Not bitter, I just find it amusing that on the one hand some people cheer on Gaikai while on the other hand complain that they can't maintain an internet connection for 24 hours at a time sometimes. :D

Regards,
SB

I'm sure you understand the differences, if not let us know.

Regards,
SB

Its because Cloud Gaming is optional.

Where as what Microsoft is doing is not.

Back