Sony: No PlayStation 3 announcement at CES 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read the last 2 pages but from the last posts i think that there is no ps3 in ces as a game console????I am just asking... Is there any possibility for news to come out the next days. Once again i'm asking because i'm too lazy to search the web for info. :D Oh and sony may have products like tv's dvd players etc that are top notch but is it just me or ps2 was a very low quality product ( lower cost.... ) for the 350 euros i spent to buy it ?I hope ps3 has the same quality as psp or why not better although it's unlikely....

MrWibble said:
And as someone else pointed out, their recent screens have been someone elses display panel with Sony electronics/design. They need to get back to developing their own stuff, because they used to be the best in town.

Like I said, there was a WSJ article yesterday about how Sony was caught unprepared by the popularity of flat panels.

So KK, when he had more responsibilities, got Sony into the deal with Samsung to build that state of the art LCD plant.

Their Bravias have sold well in the US.

In the article, it said Samsung learned a lot from Sony about how they push quality, more more aggressively than Samsung would have on its own.

In particular, Sony showed Samsung the kind of special backlights it had developed to improve color range on the LCDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back