something cool is coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nappe1

lp0 On Fire!
Veteran
Step1: time to dig up calculators for tomorrow... ;)

I am still alive, though mostly passive mode nowadays...

Killer-Kris said:
I'd be happy with a desktop bitboys part.

Now, that would be interesting. So would something with PowerVR written on it. This was so mysterious that it has me going. I'm just hoping the calculator is not for recomputing my mortgage to be able to afford whatever it is that is cool and coming...

Hmmm...... 2 Geforce 6800 Ultras $$$$$$$$, 1 dual pci-express 16x motherboard $$$$$$$, 650 watt pwersupply $$$$$$$, 1 server case..............

Guess I'm going to need a calculator :)

wireframe said:
Killer-Kris said:
I'd be happy with a desktop bitboys part.

Now, that would be interesting. So would something with PowerVR written on it.

Oh how I'd love for it to be something PowerVR related, sadly it's most likely not. (Nappe1 apparently has contacts at BitBoys, that's why I made the conclusion I did).

This was so mysterious that it has me going. I'm just hoping the calculator is not for recomputing my mortgage to be able to afford whatever it is that is cool and coming...

Sadly once again I doubt we'll be that lucky. Seeing as BB is totally focused on the embedded space this is probably going to be an announcement of Ti or HP using their chips in some fancy super duper calculators. Which actually could be pretty damn cool.

well, I believe Nappe...

When he says He's got an Axe, He damn right walked to Assembly 2004 with an Axe and showed it to me, even though all sharp things and even some not so sharp tools were pretty much banned :)

Sooo... When he says it's time to pull out my pocket calculator for tomorrow... damn right! I will!
In fact, here is my Texas Instruments TI-85, I like to call her Jane, I'm feeding her some fresh batteries right now. With love. She'll be ready.

edit: mmmm os-85...mmmm...tetris...

The549 said:
Mendel said:

Seriously..... :?

Someone said.... SERIOUS??????

seriouss6.jpg

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Ok, now there are some quite good people with all the calculators so could we please keep this thread spoiler free please. So once someone has figured it out, just post "got what it is about" or "got it" (got what it is about and did the calculation) Maybe if you must spoil it then rot13 it :)

edited for stealthiness

Will I need any more than my shortcut to window's calculator or is this gonna involve funky calculus type stuff where you need one of them calculators with all them fancy-pants buttons? :|

Or did I disqualify myself with the question.... :oops:

SlmDnk said:
It's obviously going to be the countdown code for 3DMark05 :)

If it would be FutureMark related, it would most likely be something from them, yet not for the PC.

I know nothing about the crime of course.

digitalwanderer said:
I think the word "cool" is being used as in "cold" here and not "kewl"....just a hunch.

it's gonna snow tomorrow and we have to calculate the snowflakes coming down per second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back