Show yourself!

No, it's something else some drug rep gave to my wife. She gets odd promotional stuff as a pharmacist at time, and some of it just cracks me up. I mean, what's the point of a huge model of your pill? To put on the counter of the pharmacy so people will want to buy it? They need a prescription for it, that and I just hate all the medical advertisements in general just on principle. The picture was for Maddy though, I never mind being stupid to get her to smile. :)

Those are my two dogs Lulu and Rascal, we have another one named Molly who's a border collie-ish. Lulu and Rascal are actually litter mates and just turned 11 recently, they're 10 in that picture. They all follow me around constantly and lie down in whatever room I'm in, but Rascal is the one who has to jump in my bed every night and kiss my face for 5 minutes before curling up next to me and flopping against me. (We keep each other warm, she has short fur. ;) )

Why would you force your dog to do such a thing
I thought you knew me better than that Davros! I would never force myself on a lady.

Nope, I have no choice in this one. She's done it since she was 2-1/2 months old and has done it almost every night since. She used to sleep between me and my wife, but my wife got annoyed with that and that's when me and the puppies got our own bed and bedroom. (All 3 dogs would sleep in our bed, but only Rascal was absolutely insistent upon it) That ended after the birth of my daughter and our lack of spare bedrooms, so for a few years I was just basically dangling off the side of a king-sized bed to accommodate Rascal sleeping between me and my wife's half of the bed. (Yes, my wife got a full half. She works, she needed the sleep more) When we got the new house my wife let us stay in the bedroom with her, but only because she picked up a really nice recliner to sleep in. She has acid reflux and sleeping semi-inclined helps a lot. Then apparently I snored too loudly so I moved upstairs with the puppies to the spare bedroom. Weird thing, my wife started missing having me in the same room with her sleeping so now we do sometimes share the bedroom and Rascal loves those nights. She sleeps on the bed with me near her Mommy's chair. Days Chrissy works early or needs to sleep me and the puppies sleep upstairs, but otherwise we all share the same bedroom again.

Oh, and I had to get a small bench for the foot of the bed two years ago. Rascal started having trouble jumping up on the bed, so I got the bench as a big step for her and it works out well. :)

With the glasses and mustache? That was my best friend growing up Dan. We knew each other since grade school and did cubs scouts and boy scouts together, then learned to drink together in high school.

Ok, I found this on a sales rack at Target when the family dragged me out there. I'm still not exactly sure what it is, but for $17us I knew I had to have it! :D

View attachment 1833
you seem to be such a geek. :D

A photo of mine -shared the same photo but in black and white, this is the colour original-:

lEAmn6B.png

Back