Show yourself!

I need to start that "post your hobbies" thread I've had a hankering to create.....

I don't think that's necessarily true about a lot of Americans. In fact, I'm almost always met with criticism when people find out about my interest in shooting. I can't even tell you how many people have asked me "why do you need guns?" To which I reply nobody NEEDS them. I just always wanted that stupid rifle. Most teenagers dreamt owning a sports car. I wanted an AR-15.

It's probably considered taboo to say that nowadays.....

This is me and my other half:

JKSvkbi.jpg

My 2nd hobby (first being quite obvious I hope)

YXgER7w.jpg

and another fav. of mine when visiting family in Poland (my brother on the vid.)

I've shoot various air-guns, bows, cross-bows and pistols, but still on my list is AK-47 ... luckily for me there is a plan in place for this year holiday :)

Wow, somehow I've never noticed this thread, through all these years. Interesting... ;)

Well whatever, so here's me on the right in the black blezer, with my newlywed sister and her husband:
pGeKPWv.jpg
Having read your story about getting into CGI I had actually pegged you for looking a lot older than that.

Having read your story about getting into CGI I had actually pegged you for looking a lot older than that.

Heh thanks ;) I'm actually 37 but people tell me I look younger than that. Lucky genes I guess... FYI my sister is also 35 on that photo :)

Your sisters husband looks like your twin...
and its strange your wearing the jacket that matches his trousers and vice versa

Heh, that's funny :) Also, the suits are no accident, I dressed up to complement the bride.

Hehehe :) well thanks man, but there's usually only one OK picture of me per year, I'd say I look kinda less hot on most ;) And the outfit definitely helps too.

Also, no, we're quite different IMHO, you guys are the first to say that we look like brothers. I'll ask my sister about her opinion though :)

Back