Show yourself!

micron

Diamond Viper 550
Veteran
Yes....it's that time again...

I'm Craig, I'm 36, currently in OKC Ok., Here is a pic of me making new friends.
phto00152fn.jpg

There are a lot of people here that I cant put a face to, so can ya help me out a bit?

Beat this suck'es!!!! My sexual aura is definetly effecting the hottie (not my wife) next to me. Right now i have a pretty stylin goatee going.

030b.JPG

epic
ps i think we should get a goatee (facial hair) showdown thread going. lol

edit:shrank image so it wouldnt kill someones bandwith

Last edited by a moderator:
attachment.php
Here's a very recent one (4th of July) of Megan. Amazing how much they change the first few years.

Attachments

• july4004.jpg
    july4004.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 571
Last edited by a moderator:
John Reynolds said:
Here's a very recent one (4th of July) of Megan. Amazing how much they change the first few years.
Damn....it seems just like yesterday you were announcing her arrival on this very forum:D

John Reynolds said:
They get big fast, and she's turning into a real cutey....here's some advice for when they get a tad bigger:

quietkids.jpg

Susan and I

Here's one taken walking in the Great British countryside (in a tiny village in Shropshire):
dan1.jpg

digitalwanderer said:
Actually I was thinking you're the most terrorist looking type on here so far.
yep.gif
lol, my mom told me the same thing recently. rofl. Ive been growing a goatee, and now i really look like a pot-bellied terrorist. hehe.

epic

Back