Rocket League [PS4, XO]

Been playing quite a bit. Having a lot of fun. I find it easier to learn playing unranked than in ranked. Right now I'm Prospect 3. Slowly learning to predict the path of the ball better, so I'm not missing as much.

http://www.rocketleaguegame.com/news/2016/03/xbox-one-cross-network-play/

Cross-network play with PC coming soon and playstation coming later!

Cross-network play has been the number-one most requested feature our community has asked for since Rocket League was first announced on Xbox One, and now that we are able to pursue complete online unity on all platforms, today’s announcement is a dream come true.

Expect to see Rocket League cross-network play working on Xbox One and PC later this spring, with information regarding other platforms coming soon.

This is really awesome from MS, would like to see this in more games!

Holy crap this is amazing news. Very unexpected! Maybe MS didn't want to be seen as the inferior option, or the 'bad guy'.

Now for all involved to somehow figure out how to allow cross platform parties and we're all set. For those that don't know - if you want to play with a friend on another system, there's only private matches currently.

Holy crap this is amazing news. Very unexpected! Maybe MS didn't want to be seen as the inferior option, or the 'bad guy'.

Now for all involved to somehow figure out how to allow cross platform parties and we're all set. For those that don't know - if you want to play with a friend on another system, there's only private matches currently.

So I wonder if Diablo 3 or it's sequel will ever be included on this list.
I'm on Rocket League as soon as I finish Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition.

I doubt Diablo 3 as there are gameplay differences between the systems, at least between PC and console. It's possible for 4 though I'd be pretty surprised if it did. I guess tuning an ARPG for crossplay will have an awful lot more compromises to be made than Rocket League - an arcade game that doesn't even have a mouse and keyboard advantage.

For those who still don't have this game, you can now get it for free with the purchase of 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, according to this TA Article: https://www.trueachievements.com/n2...e-with-threemonth-xbox-live-gold-subscription

This offer applies to both digital and physical copies of Xbox Live Gold. Digital downloads will occur automatically upon purchase and physical copies will include a code on the receipt.

Back