Resistance Fall of Man PS3

Slider... it's not a problem. They have announced that they are upgrading the servers to support the new patch.

EDIT:
Oh ok, you found out too.

I wonder if this means that finally us Europeans will be able to access the outfits you get from registering at myresistance.net

Cheers Patsu. I should really do a little research before... anyway, let's move on.

Can't wait for some global server action. I actually think I'm getting reasonable at this game. I keep ignoring the clan invites - I accepted one but we were never playing at the same time.

Nope, now it's all about slider (B3D) aka lonewolf (in my head) aka hank_scorpio (PSN).

I just tried registering there but it didn't accept my password for some reason (yes, I did use at least 6 characters).
Should I register with the same username + password I've registered in Playstation Network?

You mean myresistance.com ? My ID there is different from my PSN ID. It's should be ok to invent a new name. They will ask you to associate the myresistance ID with the RFOM game ID.

Yes, myresistance.net.
I guess it's not open for europeans yet, because I just am not able to register no matter what.

Hmmm.. it can't be. Perhaps it's related to the server upgrade. You might want to try again later (after the game upgrade is done).

Yes, myresistance.net.
I guess it's not open for europeans yet, because I just am not able to register no matter what.
I registered months ago, it's just linking the account to my PSN one that I wasn't able to do until the Worldwide server update.

So anybody tried the new maps? Again I'm more interested in popularity of them.

LOL... In that case you should join a clan. It's easier to play seriously. GAF is pretty good. We are a casual group of people who game together, drink beer, listen to "broadcasted" music, share tips or doze off (Some of us are too busy and are still playing at late nights). :) A few are talented enough (or too stupid :devilish: ) to join the upcoming Resistance tournament.
I can confirm most gaffers are very good (including Patsu of course) as they play regularly. Regularity is very important, all my budies and heavy weights of my clan seem to be offline nowadays and it becomes very difficult to win without a decent party.

I don't know if you guys noticed but there are very very serious clans out there. They do 1-on-1 tryouts generally in the Bus Station. Two people fighting each other and other clan members (or guests in my case) spectating and commenting is quite interesting.

I ran into Betan twice I think. He's pretty good at it.
I remember our last match, in the Mall. IIRC I started good but three all-stars against myself once again proved difficult for me. I couldn't even move due to mall snipers. But it was very early in the morning where match-making sometimes suck even without parties. Hence I very welcome worldwide servers as long as lag isn't noticeable.

So anybody tried the new maps? Again I'm more interested in popularity of them.

I bought 'em but have not tried yet.

I can confirm most gaffers are very good (including Patsu of course) as they play regularly. Regularity is very important, all my budies and heavy weights of my clan seem to be offline nowadays and it becomes very difficult to win without a decent party.

I am not that good, betan. I thought you're better :)
Because of my schedule, I tend to play in individual TDM games (like for 10-15 minutes each time). So I kinda miss the clan too.

I don't know if you guys noticed but there are very very serious clans out there. They do 1-on-1 tryouts generally in the Bus Station. Two people fighting each other and other clan members (or guests in my case) spectating and commenting is quite interesting.

Ha ! I didn't notice. I go into custom games to spectate. There are indeed "professional" gamers in the game. They are simply amazing.

I remember our last match, in the Mall. IIRC I started good but three all-stars against myself once again proved difficult for me. I couldn't even move due to mall snipers. But it was very early in the morning where match-making sometimes suck even without parties. Hence I very welcome worldwide servers as long as lag isn't noticeable.

Yes... I tried out worldwide server after the patch. Seems ok so far, but I would like to play more before concluding anything. I think we may notice a little lag.

Having some free time recently, I found my Resistance disc and started playing again but I have to say no idea how unified buddy system works now.
None of my XMB contacts are visible in Resistance (Patsu for example definitely has resistance) and new Resistance buddies don't show up in XMB (not that I am happy with the situation).

Anyway, some Resistance ranking from Amazon Best Sellers list:
7/11 - 21st
7/15 - 9th/10th (second/third best selling game)
7/16 - 5th (best selling game because of the $40 promotion)

betan, you have to go into the "Community" top level tab, and then "Friends". You will see the XMB friend list overlayed on top of the Resistance screen.

betan, you have to go into the "Community" top level tab, and then "Friends". You will see the XMB friend list overlayed on top of the Resistance screen.

Oh, thanks. So it is not a unified friend list just XMB friend access from Resistance.

That's right. My Resistance friends are probably too long and I'd hate to have them listed in my XMB friends list. I am clueless as to how they intend to evolve it (e.g., How would PS Home clan rooms change the picture ?). However I would like some way to add my XMB friends to my Resistance friend list and vice versa.

Currently, this can be done via XMB's "Last Players Met" feature -- which is fine. But I thought having direct copy between both lists would complete the setup.

Back