Resistance 2

This ?

Funny I missed the game. Not on my radar at all.

It's a PS Move game ? I'd hit it. :)

The rumored announcement seems to be for something else though. An update on Heroes on the Move would be nice.

Hmm.... I had missed the Competitive MP of R2 back during its time as, though I had pre-ordered R2, I got around my PS3 pretty late. By the time I had finished the SP of R2, my KZ2 had arrived and it never left my PS3 after that for many many months.

But I played about 2 hoours of R2 competitive today and going by all the complaints by fans, I was expecting a lackluster affair. Guess What ! I enjoyed it a lot :smile:! Sure, its not R:FOM at all, but it isn't boring at all too. And the fact that even 2 years after release, I could find multiple pages of full matches running at any time is a testament to the fact that it is FUN ! Otherwise people wouldn't be playing this 2 years on !

I played simple deathmatches and Skirmishes and a Co-op match. I must say, the competitive is more fun than the co-op, something which I never expected. Also, I remembered an ugly game, but the MP maps I played today were all great looking and very beautiful (I think Cocodrie(?), one really small one in Orick and Holar Tower) ! I think I will be spending more time with R2 now as anyways my love for UC2 MP isn't able to survive as I can't find games most of the times I pop it in. But its a complete opposite with R2, i always find multiple pages of games running and they are all full too. Even the 60 player ones.

Looks like a lot of people love R2 out there ! I didn't know that, and if the fun lasts for more matches for me, I will be there with those guys :) !

Whats really funny is that I never played R2 cos of KZ2 MP, and now after having played KZ3 beta, R2 MP seems so much better ! R2 MP is simple to grasp and fun to play. KZ3 beta had so many complicated gadgets n abilities, yet dull to play ! Hmmm.......Kz2 had all the abilities too but was very fun to play ! Ah....No one can really tell what makes a game click ! ;)

I miss old school gameplay where we had to pick up weapons, fighting for control over power weapons felt so nice. One reason why I dig Gears of War's multiplayer so much.

The only popular game these days which requires you to pick up weapons is Halo but even that game tries to balance it out by providing both teams with some kind of power weapon so as to counter the ones from other team.

Back