Ratchet n Clank: Into the Nexus ! [PS3]

So gravity manipulation is a big theme. Were they really not able to find any funny title involving the G-Spot?!?!

Demo playthrough! Th humour is back ad the caves at the end are beautiful ! can't wait for Insomniac to bring in a PS4 version of Ratchet ASAP :D !

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really love a new true R&C game, but Insomniac has dissapointed me to many times before...

IGN's review. It is getting positive reviews all over. Looks like supreme fun from the video. How I wish it was on the ps4, I would have bought it twice !

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8oMWBjkGLc">YouTube Link</a>

IGN's review. It is getting positive reviews all over. Looks like supreme fun from the video. How I wish it was on the ps4, I would have bought it twice !

Nice!!! Maybe the last game I buy this gen...

yeah, really should have been ported to PS4 for 1080p 60fps. Last game just felt wrong, cant play a rachet game at sub 30fps.

Well I'm in! I seriously thought that Beyond would be my last purchase on the PS3 but I was wrong. I couldn't resist getting a new R&C game. It's definitely made for the fans, pure R&C references all the way through.

The humour is there, the art style, and level design. But it still feels like something is missing. In terms of the GFX it lacks that polish that Insomniac usually buff their games up with. Perhaps they have been gone too long or they have just lost their mojo but it just doesn't feel as accomplished as they normally do.

But it's still a fun game, the puzzles are entertaining and it's a last taste of R&C. Just wished they announced a Resistance game for the PS4!! :yes:

looks fast n fun ! And somehow reminds me more of the original ps2 games!I hope this goes on sale during this weekend!

I also get that feeling that the gfx don't seem as polished as we are used to now. Maybe its just this level.

I finished the challenge mode yesterday, I had a lot of fun and it's certainly a real R&C this time, I loved it. My biggest gripe is that it's not even half a game. Less than 4 hours to finish on legend difficulty (which is stupidly easy as soon as you upgraded your weapons), which includes 2 time-sink (gathering 30 horns, arena challenges). Plus about an evening worth of time for a second play through, to get the platinum.

I'm hoping they're working on a big PS4 title... well, hopefully it won't be another 4 years of waiting.

Ah, PS4 Ratchet. I'd like that very much. Gimme them Pixar graphics already.

As for this one: looks pretty neat, but half price or not, the length is a little off-putting. I'm not one to judge a game on length (Tearaway is superb), but Quest For Booty's length definitely made it feel like a superficial snack way back when. A Ratchet game simply needs a certain amount of scope in my opinion.

Back