Ratchet n Clank: Into the Nexus ! [PS3]

I think the ACiT time puzzles tend to slow the pace. At the beginning I procrastinated to play the game because I thought the later puzzles would take too long to figure out.

Nothing comes to mind. They've been slacking off in terms of providing us with juvenile innuendo ever since All 4 One happened, haven't they. I cannot recall the name of the stupid tower defence spin-off though. Let's hope this isn't somehow correlated to game quality.

Is there any pun behind "nexus" that I'm missing?

Nothing comes to mind. They've been slacking off in terms of providing us with juvenile innuendo ever since All 4 One happened, haven't they. I cannot recall the name of the stupid tower defence spin-off though. Let's hope this isn't somehow correlated to game quality.

Whye not R&C entering Uranus right?

You guys aren't reading what I have posted above, are you now!

Oh, and as for the complete lack of innuendo in Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus’ name? One of Insomniac’s working titles for the game was Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nether Regions. But the developer eventually settled on Into the Nexus as its final title (it will be called just Ratchet & Clank: Nexus in Europe).

You guys aren't reading what I have posted above, are you now!

Sorry...
Anyway, how about, R&C into the Black Hole? Or R&C Shooting the Load. Or R&C extreme hardcore inter-racial amateur anal creeampie? Ok, maybe not that last one, but Black Hole?

Frankly, they aren't doing a great job of naming recently. Resistance 3 was so solid and atmospheric, could have done with tagline like Fall of Man to distinguish it. Also, Full Frontal Assualt makes you think you would be charging on and pounding the enemy ala Rambo, but it is actually a game about defence ! Q-Force has no meaning or appeal at all ! Sunset Overdrive does not make me sit up or notice and FUSE was the blandest they could get.......!

As for into the Nexus, atleast it sounds a bit mysterious to me. Something I want to know more about. But yes, they are missing their original flair these days. It lacks the quirk, the smile in it. But they do say this one is a spookier game. Ratchet has a Doom flashlight in outerspace abandoned stations.The good part is that the IGN preview video mentioned that they are retuning the controls and how Ratchet moves to bring back the same feel of Ratchet in previous games. Ratchet in Q4B and TOD was perfect to control, IMO, just bring that back along with gazillions of enemies on screen !

I hate taglines most of the time. Probaby because I'm German, and German marketers seem obsessed with stupid taglines and/or awful plays on words, especially when it comes to movies.

The good part is that the IGN preview video mentioned that they are retuning the controls and how Ratchet moves to bring back the same feel of Ratchet in previous games. Ratchet in Q4B and TOD was perfect to control, IMO, just bring that back along with gazillions of enemies on screen !

They will need 60 fps for that to work. Have they confirmed 60 fps?

If the gameplay snippets in the trailer are accurate depictions of the final game, the chances for 60fps are slim and none I'd say. Looks an awful lot more shiny and complex than the old games.

More proof Insomniac totally lost it.....at least we had some good times together. I think I will play some Q4B when this is released....

Back