R.I.P CJ - 1976-2010

I don't know who this man was - never heard about him until this thread - but my deepest sympathies for those of you who did.

Of course, not knowing if this had a contributing effect of his condition, but please, everybody stop and consider the extremely harmful effects of bacterial resistance against antibiotics. If we over-use antibiotics like we are today, very very soon, they will cease to have any effect whatsoever against diseases.

Even modern surgery as we know it would be greatly affected; vital transplants and prosthesis operations included.

So for the love of all that is holy - do not use antibiotics unless you relly need it, and try to avoid stuff like farmed fish, poultry and meat where animals were raised using routine use of antibiotics. Also, do not use antibacterial ANYTHING in the way of household products, including deodorants, detergents, handwash and dishwashing liquid and so on as this strengthens bacterial immunity.

Do NOT buy antibacterial PRODUCTS either - including silver nanoparticle shit - such as whiteware, kitchen utensils, socks and underwear and so on.

...Or else we will all be in very grave jeopardy, and lots more people will pass away much too young from pneumonia and other otherwise treatable diseases.

Thank you for your attention. Sorry for soapboxing like this, didn't mean to threadjack or anything.

Damn... one of the really good sources for info/leaks that almost always was correct, I always was on the look out for one of his posts.

RIP. My condolences to his friends and family, as well as his extended friends and family through the forums and his employers.

I didn't know he was sick, but that explains why everyone is fumbling about concerning the next gen Radeon rumors. RIP.

I'm in tears, cannot put this into words but such a great loss. I used to talk a lot with him in the past, cannot come to ground with this harsh reality. I hope and pray for him, RIP.

:cry:

I never really discussed much with either CJ or Chris, but RIP. Their contributions to our community will be sorely missed...

RIP CJ: Over the years that Ive been a member here, Ive always looked foward to reading his posts as they were often very informative. My condolances go out to his family and friends as well as to all the hardware enthusiasts that knew him through here and elsewhere on the web.:cry:

Oh for the love of God, another 30 something year young human being goes away just like that. What the hell is wrong with this world anyway?

Smart, capable, enthusiastic people like these guys, should not fade away like that. This is such a waste.

Hey God, you are doing something wrong pal.

RIP CJ!

This is really really sad.
While I didn't really had a chance to read his posts I can understand how hard it is when someone close to you meets their end, I know cause my friend committed suicide today. Its such an awful experience that you'd never want to experience again....ever !

May their soul rest in peace.

Back