[PS3] Metal Gear Solid 4 *spoilers*

God in heaven...please let it be Metal Gear 1 retold with new graphics :) I'd also take an Outer Heaven precursor story! Dunno why Raiden would be there...but is it possible it's Gray Fox?

Jack

No posting of copyright materials. Although actually, do magazine covers count? They're advertising, freely viewed on the stands, designed to attract people. The magazine cover being posted would only be encouraging people to buy the magazine to read the article, and would not be taking sales from Famitsu.

You'll need a more senior Mod member to pass judgement on this one!

photo-x-$7034790$180.jpg
It's ickle...so maybe it's ok. Remove it if I did bad and don't ban me!

God in heaven...please let it be Metal Gear 1 retold with new graphics :) I'd also take an Outer Heaven precursor story! Dunno why Raiden would be there...but is it possible it's Gray Fox?

Jack

The sign on big boss' head reads Militaries Sans Frontiers, which translates to 'Soldiers Without Borders'. Fits in with the Outer Heaven period if you ask me.

Actually every one of their magazine covers has the PS3/PSP logo on it (or at least a few of them that I looked through do). It never mentioned specifically the game or platform(s) it'll be released on.

Update of what appears on the teaser now:

Numbers and letters: P, 5 or S , 3, 6, 0, C, R , E, 9 reversed,

Also the scary face where Kojima productions used to be disappeared

We will know in 20 hours. But I really doubt its going to be multiplatform, these are all just random letters and numbers which form a larger piece of the puzzle.

Probably an effort to tease those that are worrying about a 360 release as well despite that there might not be a 360 version. I expect everything from Hideo :)

Hmmm...the 8 might be an E and a 3 tied together.

Right now i'm thinking a MGS5 for PS3 and a MGS4:S for 360 (and a PSP game). Best case scenario MGS5 and MGS4:S for all !

The (current) counter ends some time after the MS keynote.
If the teaser was somehow related with xb360 MGS4 or MGS5, announcing it in the MS keynote would somewhat nullify the impact of the teaser, don't you think.

I think the teaser is not for MGS4, but new MGS game or games for PS3 and PSP.
A MGS4 port for 360 is still very possible, but nothing to do with the teaser.

Back