Rumors again on Silent Hills and Metal Gear Solid Remake [2020]

The Trailer looks like a presentation of how the game will look. Very standard. Nothing noteworthy. Doesn't show technically anything remarkable, apart from how much more detailed are the updated assets, which again doesn't tell much.
Animations are almost identical if not identical, to the original game. There is nothing going on in terms of physics, animations or gameplay. It is too sterile.

And as an MGS trailer it lacks all the story telling and character presentation that made the previous games stand out.

The Phantom Pain Trailer on the other hand is a sight to behold even today with all the post processing effects, visual effects, animations, interactions, lighting and physics.

I know that I'm always negative and that this is an alpha, but doesn't look like a generic fan made remake in unreal?

I think the tech is very modern, but the level of artistry on display here is not at the same level as its contemporaries.

The Trailer looks like a presentation of how the game will look. Very standard. Nothing noteworthy. Doesn't show technically anything remarkable, apart from how much more detailed are the updated assets, which again doesn't tell much.
Animations are almost identical if not identical, to the original game. There is nothing going on in terms of physics, animations or gameplay. It is too sterile.

And as an MGS trailer it lacks all the story telling and character presentation that made the previous games stand out.

The Phantom Pain Trailer on the other hand is a sight to behold even today with all the post processing effects, visual effects, animations, interactions, lighting and physics.
I do largely agree, and I think Konami's track record rather suggests it's not going to turn out great, but it's just a little premature to make the assertion IMO ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back