[PS3] Metal Gear Solid 4 *spoilers*

I just hope it's a true sequel to MGS3 - technically portable ops was but I'm hoping for a PS3 game, not another handheld.

Same here. It's easily one of my favorite games of all time and definitely my favorite MGS game, by far.

agree, I loved every minute of it...but then any MGS game on PS3 would be great news!

Man, the anticipation is already reaching impossible heights for me ! It seems the game will have both BB timeline and Raiden timeline, possibly painting a background for "post" MGS4 events ?!? Speculation, insanity ? E3 can't come soon enough !

...must...resist...urge to replay MGS4 for... a couple ....more weeks ^_^

:oops: What heights ? It's only the count down !

Show something more fun or sexy, then I'll join you in the rah rah.

Wait wait!

We have this http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2009/05/metal-gear-mad-libs/

And I saw an image of a Famitsu scan and I think it showed Raiden with a patched eye.

One of the time frames mentioned but deliberately missing in the famitsu interview is when a war occurred about the game's setting. If its related to Raiden in some way then it might probably be related to the war Raiden participated in as a kid under the Small Boy Unit.

Liberian Civil War? Africa indeed? Hasnt one of the old MG games taken place in Africa too?

According to Wikipedia the war took place in 1989 until 1996. Metal Gear 1 took place in Africa in 1995. Could there be a connection??

Could the letter S be the number 5 hinting to 1995?

edit: "Well, not “5,” but the feeling is like “5.”"????

Last edited by a moderator:
Site's been updated again. They added another 24 hours and there's now a few new letters (6, 0) and a picture of Raiden (with differnt color eyes and a eye patch).

There's also a new teaser site at the bottom - click on the fox or face at the bottom. Don't know what this one is but it's pretty creepy.

Site's been updated again. They added another 24 hours and there's now a few new letters (6, 0) and a picture of Raiden (with differnt color eyes and a eye patch).

Also has a barcode on its forehead that Raiden doesnt have and I dont think those screws he has on his head are on Raiden either

Last edited by a moderator:
No posting of copyright materials. Although actually, do magazine covers count? They're advertising, freely viewed on the stands, designed to attract people. The magazine cover being posted would only be encouraging people to buy the magazine to read the article, and would not be taking sales from Famitsu.

You'll need a more senior Mod member to pass judgement on this one!

Back