[PS3] Metal Gear Solid 4 *spoilers*

I think the easiest way to defeat him
Use the whatever goggles to spot his footsteps. Follow footsteps to hiding place and shoot him. He even sometimes falls asleep so you can go and attack him with bare hands. This pretty much eliminates the whole search process as you can always follow him to the next hiding place via footsteps

I couldn't beat him for long so I stopped playing the game for some time. Completed SOTC meanwhile. One day I reluctantly put the disc in, thinking"Oh My ! The End will be waiting for me !" and voila a new cutscene pops up and he is DEAD :LOL: ! The poor man died of waiting ! It was such a relief as I was afraid that I won't be able to move ahead cos the old bastard :D !

Kojima is a genius ! That smile didn't leave my face for a long time :p ! The sucker just died waiting for me to kill him :LOL: !

Yep... Snake Eater is IMO one of the greatest games of all time and that Sniper battle with the End goes down as the greatest boss battle I ever encountered. That was just pure genious. The suspense nearly killed me the first few times I played that battle... simply awesome.

Holy cow, MGO is still up ?
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/09/belated-metal-gear-online-patch-detects-fraudulent-network-conn/

New patch:

Konami patch notes:
"The patch will be able to detect fraudulent network connections, which will slow down the gameplay during the session."

Other changes include:

Drebin Points for weapons have been adjusted.

Weapon parameters have been adjusted.

Skill parameters have been adjusted.

Skills for Unique Characters have been adjusted.

Player Character movement has been increased overall.

Idle Kicks have been implemented for Auto Matching.

Following the launch of the new patch, users can also expect regular background music updates, which will include tracks from the Meta Gear Solid series.

Back