[PS3] Metal Gear Solid 4 *spoilers*

That 5 could also be an S ( MGS4:S....?) I'm 90% positive we are talking about an MGS: Raiden though, possibly to tell the story of Sunny's rescue or (more likely) something in the future of MGS4 events.
They could even cover both Sunny's rescue (a playable memory) and tie it to events post MGS4, this i think would be the best approach. But hell, whatever Kojima is cooking, he always ends up surpassing my expectations, no worries here.

Oh, the anticipation !!! ^_^

Raiden and Sunny would be likely with the teaser website. Raiden means lightning and the weather is set to change to Sunny (in the flash files) and then to an "exclamation mark". So yeah, I think that's the best guess - or it's what Kojima wants us to think :p

Another game with the MGS theme would instantly go to the top of my most-wanted list... I really hope it's with Raiden/Sunny as well...

I'm hoping it's another MGS game as well. And I'd actually like to see another one with BB instead of Raiden. Regardless of who it is, it's definitely an instant buy for me :p

I d love to see how Snake and Raiden saved Sunny from the Patriots. There is a gap between MGS2 and MGS4 and needs to be filled

Based on my experience with MGS4, my first MGS game, if this is another one then its a definite purchase!

I am all game for a Raiden MGS ! I wanted to play as that buger in MGS4 , but it never happened. I had thought that one level would definitely be as Raiden.

But I am game only if its Kojima's baby, otherwise it will be too diluted (likes RE5) !

A new Metal Gear game has been almost confirmed for PSP or PS3 :smile:

7&Y, a Japanese online book store, lists the July 2009 issue of Famitsu PSP+PS3.

http://www.7andy.jp/magazine/detail/-/accd/R0425507

The content of this issue is just listed as "New Metal Gear". The cover is not yet uploaded.

It will be out on May 30th in Japan.

EDIT: It's updated and replaced with "Reserve a magazine copy now".

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we know that KojiPro can make a decent action game, as was evident by the "Dream" sequence in MGS3.

If they do make a Raiden title, I'd prefer it to have a nice blend of combat and stealth.

Well, we know that KojiPro can make a decent action game, as was evident by the "Dream" sequence in MGS3.

If they do make a Raiden title, I'd prefer it to have a nice blend of combat and stealth.

I think "dream" sequences in MGS2 were terrible but it did work good enough for the short time it had in the game. While I'd most definitely like to see a hack and slash + stealth Raiden game, I sure hope they improve way above what was in MGS2.

Also I'm pretty sure we will see a Raiden game. There is pretty big gap between MGS2 and MGS4 Raiden, making him very suitable for such a game.

Me too. A countdown is like begging to have your servers crushed. It's what they do to naughty servers when they need to be punished. "Don't make me host a new Zelda teaser site on you with a countdown feature!"

Got it to load. There's another countdown. This one is at 199:57:00.

It's also raining in the background now and there's more numbers that flash.

HA HA HA HA ...damn it :(

i'm going to sleep, it's 4 a.m here and i stood awake for nada, niente, nimic, nothing, $%^&** grrrrrrr....

Back