[PS3] God of War III Pre-Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the GoW games have platforming ? If so, I want to see how they compare to Uncharted and R&C platforming.

There was some platforming in GoW1 and people hated it. Don't think we'll see a lot of it.

I just finished GOW1 on my release PS3...I hate the platforming because it is beyond difficult :devilish: ( at least for me ;))

EDIT: although, playing it the first time on my PS2 wasn't that difficult if I remember correctly (maybe I am just getting old and useless :cry:)

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.vgarabia.com/2009/10/25/tons-of-amazing-new-artworks-for-god-of-war-3/
Amazing art work which shows amazing new locales of epic proportions and beasts of..unimaginable body proportions.
25q7nft.jpg

Big man looked amphibious, a water titan fight could be sweet.

Most of that artwork is from GoWII, including that giant.

The platforming didn't bother me that much but since it's a fixed camera I don't expect it to be that involving.
Oh, I didn't know those were from GOW2. But like they said, the chimera only made it to the 3rd one because it didn't really worked out for GOW2 so I expect at least some of them would be shown in full glory in GOW3.

YESS !

And they should include Ratchet's Beast Rider demo in "Where the Wild Things Are".

Oops... there is already a WtWtA game.

I only pray to the God that it would be region free coz that's just too good to be true! District 9 is a blind buy for me on Blu-ray, the movie was so good it's my MOTY.

I'm guessing it's because they would have to charge too much for it considering the GoW Collection sells for $40 alone, and they would probably make more money this way. I don't really pay attention to Special/Limited/Ultimate editions as I never buy them personally, but I would assume that rarely do they sell for over $90, and that's what they would have to charge (IMO) if they included the remastered GoW games considering the price of the collection.

Where you can find the demo? checked the eu and us store, but couldn't find anything.. am I missing something?

Why the F can't they just release the demo for everyone! Well I guess it will be available after the God of War collection has done its sales...But I'd really like to try it right now.

Yes!!!
I pre-ordere the GOW collection in the US (via the good ol damn Internet) and got a demo voucher :runaway:
Expect me to start downloading this day :cool:

Why the F can't they just release the demo for everyone! Well I guess it will be available after the God of War collection has done its sales...But I'd really like to try it right now.

It will be available to everyone in early 2010. The demo's going out now are incentives. If you want it, you can throw down $5 on the game, or get the Collection. It's not like your $5 isn't refundable if you don't like what you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back