Project Gotham Racing 4

saw them and they look fantastic.

the bizzare Dev also says there is no photo mode yet so it's just WIP shots which will only get better over the next few months.

I don't know. TOS says don't show scans of anything other than a "vintage" issue. Very gray area to post the link anyways.
Not at all. Even if the letter of the law is uncertain, the spirit is very clear. Companies make money by selling magazines on their content. If that content is freely distributed, there's no reason for people to buy the magazines, eating into the company's sales. Thus there's no linking to scans, either directly or indirectly, which could affect sales of material.

:cry: It's beautiful. :cry:

I hope there's a free play mode where you can just drive around the city just like in the first game. :)

Not at all. Even if the letter of the law is uncertain, the spirit is very clear. Companies make money by selling magazines on their content. If that content is freely distributed, there's no reason for people to buy the magazines, eating into the company's sales. Thus there's no linking to scans, either directly or indirectly, which could affect sales of material.
I thought he meant like a link to a website or something...

either way it'll be 10 days before we can see something more than a magazine shot.

I thought he meant like a link to a website or something...

either way it'll be 10 days before we can see something more than a magazine shot.

and Shifty said indirectly meaning link to a website is not allowed

edit: is there actual day/month limit???

saw them and they look fantastic.

the bizzare Dev also says there is no photo mode yet so it's just WIP shots which will only get better over the next few months.

Same here, looks incredible. But hoping they up the ante for gameplay more.

Hmm looks good, but it's clearly a pair of Bizarre Bullshots,

To quote president bush: fool me once shame on you..fool me twice..uhh, well.. err...you won't fool me twice?

Is the weather system, with rain and snow, the kind of massive particle effects made possible by the xbox360 GPU and particularly its EDRAM ?

edit: is there actual day/month limit???

I think if it the game already came out and you want to point out an article or something it's allowed.

There weren't even scans of Halo 3 here when every single other forum had them.

There wasn't much you could tell in those two shots anyways.

Very impressive, looks like they implimented some of the tricks from the ATI Toy Shop demo.

The paint material/lighting looks very very good! Not much can be said about the environments from the small shots I've seen, though. A much better visual effort than Forza, but at what framerate?

They say this in the mag or on their website?

They've alluded to this in previous interviews when they said if they had 3 more months of dev time, it would have been 720p 60fps. However, they also said that they learned so many cool tricks about Xenos during the development of PGR3 that the leap would be pretty high from 3 to 4, and as of now, they are right.

Back