Project Gotham Racing 4

Those OXM scans are un-freaking-believable!

Makes you wonder what they can do with 3rd gen titles...

I think this game will be to Forza 2 what PGR2 was to PGR1 (+ 30fps :D). The OXM scans look awesome. Thanks *you know who you are :D*

Gaf says this is from OXM:

All PGR3 Enviros To Return.
Joined By Shanghai and Two Other New Cities TBA, and a "Fantasy Track" (trailer stizz?).

Ditched The 170mph and Up. This Time It's Iconographix.
1960s Mini
'63 Corvette Stingray
'54 Maserati 250F
Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
...and many more...

Environmental Weather Effects Out The Wazz.
Fully developed fog, puddles turning to ice, windshields collecting frost, your pants collecting dying nascent versions of you.

Fully rejiggered Career Mode totally mapped out a la Tiger Woods. You create a driver, their nationality, and their livery.

AI now has character. You know the drivers and they have their own style.

In car view features more active driver (fist pump FTW) and more shaky craziness.

Online physics improved to cut down on cheesers.

Some rain effect video screenshots:) .Impressive stuff
dp5di9.jpg

dp2wn0.jpg

dp1sm6.jpg

dp3gt8.jpg

dp4bt7.jpg

the video was sweet.

the motion-blur looked almost like low-end, pre-rendered quality motion-blur, but in realtime. best realtime motion-blur I can remember seeing, at least on a console.

It looks really good so far from the video, however I wished it was 60fps.

Last I heard they were targetting 60fps - have you seen anything to the contrary in the lastest news? It'd certainly be nice if they do hit 60fps!

The latest media is pretty wow-inducing.... I've always liked the PGR games so it'll no doubt be a must-buy for me anyway, one of the most fun racing series there is in my opinion with a great mid-point gameplay that sits somewhere in between arcade games like NFS and more sim based games like Forza/GT.

definately looking forward to this one!

The trailer must be seen in HD. If you are just watching the flash video, you are missing too much... This is simply amazing!!

Back