Problems and Feature Requests

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Rys, Jul 29, 2015.

1. green.pixel

Veteran

I'm weird like that :). Sometimes when I don't login for weeks/months I want to know e v e r y t h i n g that happened in the meantime. :D

Grall likes this.
  2. Bludd

Bludd Experiencing A Significant Gravitas Shortfall
    Veteran

Regarding 2-factor authentication: there is only an option to remember a device for 30 days. I wish there were more options, like 60 or preferably 90 days.

Kaarlisk likes this.
  3. Arnold Beckenbauer

Veteran

Tweets aren't loading here, I'm only seeing "Loading Tweets". Adblockers off, Mozilla Firefox 57.04 (x64).

#63 Arnold Beckenbauer, Jan 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  4. nutball

Veteran Subscriber

The old forum software had a neat feature where I could exclude certain sub-forums from the New Posts search by fiddling with the URL. I used this to exclude the console-related forums, which are relatively high traffic but of little interest to me (consoles give me the heeby-jeebies, the mere mention of the word makes me want to hide in the broom cupboard).

Can the current forum do this? Is there an add-on that might resurrect this wonderful and life-enhancing functionality?

Mize likes this.
  5. BRiT

BRiT (╯°□°)╯
    Moderator Legend Alpha Subscriber

Sort of.
    Its something like Subscribe to the other forums you want and you can view them on your watched forums list. I think it was Malo that posted about it earlier?

6. Malo

Malo YakTribe.games
    Legend Veteran Subscriber

It doesn't show the list of threads though unfortunately. Only the list of watched forums themselves.